Two types of players in Azeroth

Personally i kill them

1 Like

(psst, ya know Iā€™d never BBQ ya right? Just donā€™t tell anyone, would ruin my bad reputation.:wink: )

Semper Fi! :us:

2 Likes

Wellā€¦ okayā€¦ (sneaks Jaquestiney a cookie with sprinkles)

:wink: :cookie:

1 Like

I heal punted gnomes.

I like being punted.

1 Like

I am not a self punter!

/hug is just ridiculous ā€“ do you /hug a cheeseburger? I didnā€™t think so.

/punt ruins the gnome, it over tenderizes the fragile, veal like gnome flesh until itā€™s a mushy pulp. DONā€™T OVER TENDERIZE GNOMES, PEOPLE!

So, the only true option is #3 ā€“ /eat the gnome.

Iā€™m the third type of person that catches them and turns them into Gnomeregan Gnuggets.

Well it depends. Male gnomes I punt. I hate their voices mire than anything in this game(yes more than azerite) and then I hate their dumbo looking ears. Females I still punt, not because they annoy me, just because I can.

Evilā€¦ pure evil you are!

1 Like

I just like to watch, so Iā€™m the third option.

Well I tried to hug a gnome but got called in for improper behavior and had to take some course on being aware of otherā€™s feelings.

Tried to eat a gnome but mama orc said spit it out you donā€™t know where that has been . So I did and boy was I hungry.

So now all I can do is punt.

There fixed it for you OP.

Iā€™ll have you know that I personally hug and thank every single cheeseburger I eatā€¦ To show my gratitude to the brave bovine who gave itā€™s life so that I may taste of itā€™s delicious burger-flesh.

Iā€™m the one who death grips them when they try to run away.

1 Like

Iā€™ll let you decide.

You could have made that a bit more breaking badish.

Nā€™zoth demands the punting of gnomes!

GB-11010 Armageddon class punt system, ONLINE!