Two simple changes to fix and revitalize TBC Classic

Pretty sure it’s more likely they add additional boosts than remove them.

or buying gold

I want trispec and 70 boost.

2 Likes

No we do not. Take this attitude back to Retail.

4 Likes

I personally don’t care for dual spec.

Neither do a lot of people.

Wotlk is around the corner just wait till then.

5 Likes

They won’t remove 58 Boosts, without giving players the ability to pay for something alternate.

IMO it should be an accelerated levelling option, like 4x experience until you get to 58, so that people who hate the content can still get through it quick, but there are people out there in the world.

Dual spec, I can’t be bothered arguing against it any more, because it’s not worth the inane blathering claims.

Jeez. Another one of these posts. Why don’t they just suggest to Blizz a viable, ‘win-win’ option? Put all the qol stuff they want that didn’t exist in Classic or TBCC) in the cash shop and enable them for account only. Want Dual Spec for only your toons? $60. Want the Barber Shop? $60. Want retail character models? $60. Etc., etc., etc.

Hey OP, why don’t you quit in protest? And who are these “we” you talk about?

1 Like

We need more 58 boosts. Remove the one per account restriction. Dual spec is a good idea also, but there’s absolutely nothing wrong with the boost.

Imagine trying to make your game better and also kill it in the same request.

1 Like

I wish more people could see this problem. Rather than farming the gold for respecs a huge number of players have decided to avoid pvp all together, raid log, and play other games on non raid days.

3 Likes

It’s a game, people chosing not to play it isn’t a problem.

Tbcc isn’t designed for everyone. It’s designed for those who want an authentic experience of tbc.

Also, with how many dual spec threads there are, this thread is spam.

6 Likes

-Paid level 58 boost
-Warp stalker mount
-Same faction bg’s
-starting arena rating changed
-Rating added to pvp weapons that didn’t have rating requirements
-bots abusing 58 boost and flooding third party website with cheap gold
-gdkp’s where people pay insane prices because they bought gold with real money

But hey atleast you have to go back to town and pay 50g to swap specs each time.

2 Likes

I don’t think it would change anything, tbh. People who enjoy that stuff do it.

A bad change does not justify more bad changes.

4 Likes

Correct. Not sure what your point is.

I am not justifying adding dual spec by referencing the other changes already made, I am pointing out that blizz is willing to make changes that weren’t in original tbc and this is not an authentic original tbc experience.

I have justified my reason for adding it in several different posts (pvp vs pve specs) and you have already agreed that a pvp dual spec system would be something that you would be alright with.

My justification for adding it is the exact same reasoning blizz used when they eventually added it in wotlk.

Nethaera : Why are we allowing players to dual spec after all this time?

Ghostcrawler : We really felt like this was a great way to increase the flexibility available to players and encourage them to take part in more aspects of the game.

To use just one example, some players like to participate in both raids and Arenas, which is awesome behavior that we want to promote.

But, there are some talents which are more useful in one part of the game than another. Currently, players have to pay respec costs and go through the process of setting up the desired talent spec and action bars whenever they switch.

The new system makes this a much more logical process, saving on time and cost and allowing players to easily move from one aspect of the game to another.”

1 Like

It took 6 months of the dual spec argument to finally figure this out. Congrats.

1 Like

Uhhhhhh

What?

Respeccing literally takes gold OUT of the economy.

Thats cool, but in actual fact no one wants to do that so they just sit on what gold they have, and go pvp spec once a week between raids, and log off otherwise.

1 Like

It was added in wotlk, which is fine for wotlkc.

The problem is this is tbcc. It’s supposed to resemble tbc, and dual spec was a big change in how players treated spec identity, how often they changed specs, exc. There was a lot of changes in design intention goals from tbc to wotlk, and I want tbcc to at least try to respect the clear design goals in terms of dual spec when they outright said no to it and gave their reasons of design intentions for why it was a no.

A wotlk version of dual spec goes against the design intentions of tbc. It could be modified to be more in line with tbc design goals by being more restrictive, like an instanced pvp only dual spec, but a wotlk dual spec goes directly against what tbcc is trying to be.

3 Likes

So what is the original design intent for TBC? You have zero idea. Nobody knows but the devs who worked on it. You keep spewing this nonsense because of your argumentative nature, but you have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about.

This also isn’t original TBC, design intent is out the window and is completely irrelevant at this point.