Two Scrubs LF Guild

Hey there,

Long-time Stormreaver resident, looking for a guild that raids Heroic. My buddy and I are looking for a guild to clear Heroic Ny’alotha and Mythic+ dungeons. Hoping to find a community to continue with into Shadowlands.

Paleonx#1384 (me): Boomkin 440 (also open to playing Warrior, Rogue, Shaman, or Vengeance DH. DPS or Tank specs only)
Buddy: Ret 444 and Destro 421

LF Raid times in between starting around 6pm ST and no later than end time 1AM ST (preferably earlier).

We’ve just come back to the game last month and so are still doing some catch up. Looking for a friendly environment, LGBTQ+ friendly and all that jazz.

I’ve been raiding since Wrath, while my buddy is new to raiding, but a long-time gamer.

Msg me in-game with any questions.

Hi there! I am the GM of the guild <Gungho Guns> on Stormreaver and we are looking to recruit! We are all pretty friendly people and love to help people get better. We are always running stuff with each other if we have enough people.

We are a casual/looking to be semi hardcore guild currently prog through Heroic Nya so far 8/12 and we raid Sat @8PM server time!

Send me a message if you are interested or have and question. Hope to hear back from you!

Bnet : Gelzix#1797