Two Returning Players Looking for guild for Shadowlands

Hello

We are two returning players that have raid experience across multiple expansions and tiers. I mained rogue from Vanilla through Wrath and swapped to hunter for heroic ICC progression, which has been my main since. My SO began playing and raiding in MoP, playing primarily healers. We are both competent raiders, however we just do not have the time that we used to to sink into WoW and what we are looking for is an AOTC guild with more casual mythic progression. Our Ideal raid times would be 7:30 or 8 pm EST until 11, raiding two or three nights a week (Thursday/Friday/Saturday raid days are a big plus for us).

I will continue to main hunter in Shadowlands, either MM or BM as i am looking to play ranged. My SO will be maining a healer (Priest or Paladin but class/spec is not concrete yet). We both will have alts as we enjoy to push M+ while not raiding, so an active M+ community within the guild is appealing.

We are looking for a home in Shadowlands and are not entirely interested in trying to squeeze any progression from Nyalotha this close to the prepatch/expansion. If there are any guilds recruiting that have a similar schedule or mindset to what we are looking for, I would love to talk more about and I can go over our past raiding experience in more detail if need be.

iBuddhist#1671 - in game
Buddhist#8513 - discord

Spectral#11467 - in game (Spectralmend - Area 52)

Thanks for taking the time to read.

1 Like

Greetings Buddhist i am Guild Master of Midnight Rose and am wondering if your found a guild yet or not. If not i am recruiting for PvE and PvP players for my guild we have about 160 members with 10 to 30 actively on per day. Members spread between daytime afternoon and night. Currently got good numbers of new and returning players and a handful of current max level players. I am mainly recruiting for people who interested in raiding with use as will a potential main raid team leader who used to leading Mythic raids. If dont get back to me on battle.net you can always contact via discord down below :slight_smile:

https://discord.gg/R25944D or simply contact me on discord Spiritouspath#9016 btag Spiritouspat#1550

Here in Midnight Rose we aim for to have fun playing PvE and PvP while housing a Social astrosphere in game chat and on our discord. We welcome new or old WoW players to come join use in our raising of the Midnight Rose.

Some History about use.
Midnight Rose was created originally in the MMO Black Desert Online. By bunch of friends as the 1st Guild Master got bet busy in real life he passed the reins to 2nd Guild Master by the name of SunCloud. After stuff was under control he decided not to return to BDO as it was not to his personal preference. But WoW was so here he is trying his luck with WoW again after many years of being away. The Guild in BDO have grown to be a PvE Guild in BDO with a sister guild focusing on PvP. Both Guilds has grown Beautifully since they were founded. The aim of the Guild in both Guilds is to have fun in all aspects of the Game together with friends.

So Join in on the Raising of the Midnight Rose Banner in World of Warcraft and this kick some butt while having a blast!!

Hello Buddhist,

I am reaching out because I like that you are eager to return back to the game. Now is a prime time and we are looking for strong like-minded players for Shadowlands and you look like a great fit for our family.

I’ve provided some good details below about our guild and if this is a place you would like to call home, please take a few moments to register on our website.

Can’t wait to talk to you soon.
#RRFL (Ruff Ryders For Life)

:pushpin: About us:

Ruff Ryders (RR) is a Hardcore Casual raiding guild which was formed during Battle of Azeroth.

We are big on having fun on raid nights, but still mastering mechanics. Our guild is composed of players in there late 20’s to 50’s who have a laid-back mentality but still want to progress on Mythic content.

We Provide everything for the guild: repairs, pots, flasks, food, gems, and enchants are provided.

Guild will sell all BOE’s from raid, excluding upgrades that are immediately equipped (subject to verification), putting 20% to the guild bank. Our guild finance officer will sell the item and send you the remaining 80%. This gold helps fund all amenities provided by the guild.

We are a respectful and Drama free guild! Any guild member that causes unnecessary drama will be removed promptly.

Here in the Ruff Ryders Family we understand real life happens and it will always come first. If you are interested in our guild then please feel free to reach out!

:boom: What we are looking for:

Casual players, and or new and experienced Raiders. You do not need any previous mythic raiding experience to join this guild as It is a fresh opportunity for everyone involved. All we ask is you learn how to play your class inside and out. As far as completing: dungeons, quests, and raid bosses. We will help you do that as long as you are able to listen and learn. We expect everyone to be treated equal and fair as we wish to keep a welcoming guild for all new and experienced players!

All raiders are required to keep their raiding characters competitive. By joining our guild as a core raider, you agree to maintain your characters gear and come prepared for your class and spec to raid. Be reminded that, we all make mistakes but that is alright as long as we are improving! We are here to have some fun as a guild but, we must keep a serious attitude for Raiders. Simply put, the goal of every tier will be to push as far into Mythic raiding as we can until we get Cutting Edge (CE). We also offer casual, social aspects of the game throughout our guild.

Outside of Raid Days/Nights, we will be organizing regular old school raid events and achievement runs, Dungeons runs, questing, PVP events and learner raids for all new members not currently scheduled.

:fire: Raid Times:

Tuesday -8:00 to 11:00pm EST

Wednesday- 8:00 to 11:00pm EST

Saturday - (TBD)12:00 to 3:00pm EST

:gear: Requirements to join guild:

• Must be at least 25 years of age
  • At least two raid ready characters
  • Must have viable off-spec
  • Must be able to commit to 90% of our scheduled raid times
  • Must own microphone and are able to speak without horrible feedback
  • If not already on AREA-52(US) you must transfer
  • Must Download and maintain required add-ons
    ★ Exorsus Raid Tools (#1)
    ★ Weak auras 2
    ★ Deadly Boss Mods or Big Wigs
    ★ Guild Roster Manager
    ★ GTFO

:star: Recruitment:

All DPS but Prefer off spec tank or heals options
Tanks: Partially full atm
Healers: Partially full atm

Please apply here:

https://www.theruffryders.com/

:chart_with_upwards_trend: Progression:

3/12M Ny’alotha
12/12H Ny’alotha

:phone: Discord

:speech_balloon: Contact us:

Discord ID’s:

Master: BigBossMan#4120

Officer: Axelórd#7016

Battletags:

GM/Leader: Titan1632#1756 (Râzgôr)

Lieutenant: Thor#1457 (Axelórd)

Hello there fellow gamer

Are you interested in joining a multi gaming community that plays more then World of Warcraft? Offers much more then just come on and PvE or PvP types of gaming? Looking for lots of different members over lots of different games?

Well come and check out Evolved

In the World of Warcraft Horde side of things on Area 52 we can offer

Leveling, Questing and Dungeons
Lots of members are always making new toons and leveling through questing and dungeons. Some times thats all they do and thats perfect. We want Evolved to be a place where you come and play with lots of different types of WoW players.

Mythic Plus
Looking to challenge your self with some higher end Dungeons through the mythic plus system. We have lots of great people that do this all the time… Getting plus 10 keys for our members through out the week. Also always willing to help out and teach you the ins and outs of a dungeons. All you have to do is ask

Raiding
Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday from 8:30 to 10:30 PM server time (EST). We progress through Normal and Heroic content getting AOTC before the next raid tier.

Always looking for Tanks and Healers with Offspec. As well as any DPS class!!

We also have an Open raid for all members of Evolved. This is where we take a small step back and give back to our community to the members that don’t like to do progression style raiding. This all happens on Sundays around 8:30 pm EST.

Need More Info
If this sounds like it would be a good home for you and you wish to apply or if you have any questions, feel free to reach out to the recruitment officers through BNet - Kalysta#1968. Discord - Aellice#1735. You can also do a /who Evolved gaming and whisper any member to talk to an officer

You can also check out evolvedgaming .org for more information!

We also have a Alliance sister guild on Proudmoore, FFXIV, and various other games such as Among Us, Apex Legends, COD:MW Warzone, Overwatch, Valorant, League of Legends and more! If you enjoy playing different games and staying with the same community, Evolved might be the perfect home for you!

Hello Buddhist!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52