Two returning players looking for aotc guild

Two players, tank and warlock, looking for an aotc guild. Ideally 1 or 2 nights max a week. We have been taking a break from wow since mid 9.1 but for Shadowlands overall we did AOTC and KSM for 9.0 and 9.1. We had planned to come back before the start of 9.2 but unfortunately we have only started back up a few days ago. We are currently working to gear up in some m+ (~253 ilvl currently) but would ideally love to start getting back into raiding if we’re somehow able to find a group that needs a tank.

Here’s what we are looking for:

• Small to Medium sized guild focused on ksm and aotc
  • Raid Times 1 or 2 nights a week. Preferably starting around 7-8pm EST and ending 10-11pm EST
  • Active with m+

If you have space for a tank and warlock and would like to discuss more, please add me on Discord at Prettyfinej#0549, in game at Prettyfinej#1283 or reply here.

Hey! Sent you an in game invite on battle.net. We’d love to have you join the team. I am the main tank for the raid at the moment but I’ve geared two toons so I can be versatile. We’re still filling out the raid roster, we’ve got a few players thats seen most of the heroic raid. The guild’s players typically coast through KSM and love doing keys nightly. Hit me up if you’ve got any questions.

Hey there Tendrolan I would love to chat, I didn’t see a pending request but maybe I missed it I ended up out for a day.