Two Returners LF Good Guild

Hello, my friend and I are currently looking to return to WoW and are both interested in mythic+ content and raiding as well.

A little about us:

We are both mythic caliber raiders who have had our fair share of mythic experience with a few cutting edge achieves along the way. Been playing since the release of vanilla, took a break during the last expansion and put some time in to classic.

We both are looking to ease back in to the game, we don’t expect to be put in to mythic spots on a raid team immediately and are content with easing in to heroic and pushing mythic+

Personally my work schedule hinders my ability to commit fully so I would need a back up role type of capacity, but my friend has more availability to be able to raid on a team.

Preferably Mon - Thurs — 6pm or later start times PST

Currently he plans to play a Rogue (ilvl 415 I believe)
I have no plans on a specific class, but have almost every one at 120.

Please leave me a comment or hit me up on bnet @ illmerica#1459

1 Like

I sent you a request

Hello Sedation and Friend,

I have a guild called The Killer Bunnies that is Alliance side on Duskwood/Bloodhoof. We run dungeons, do holiday content, time walkers, we plan to get that Deathwing anniversary mount etc.

We are also a heroic raiding guild that is in need of DPS (preference for ranged and we need a rogue). We are a 2 raid night/week guild that raids evenings @ 9 to 11 pm est - Tuesdays and Fridays (which I realise may not be ideal) We are AOTC every raid and are currently 7/8 EP.

I also have a cross server group where you can meet us before transferring and even come along on raid/m+/fun run nights.

I will leave my contact info and look forward to talking with you later, Sedation.
Bnet: Anaranae#1516
Discord: Anaranae#3307

<reddit>[A][US][Sargeras]

We raid Tues and Thurs nights from 9pm –midnight central/ sever time and looking for a couple dps. Also do an optional alt /community raid Saturday night, lots of fun! And we have an active Discord.

Currently 8/8H. Mostly just aim for AOTC then hit a few mythic bosses to pass the time between raid tiers.

Most of us are in our 30s. My Battletag is JRoc#1966 and Discord is JRoc#5400. Hit me up and lets chat!

Sent you a request on bnet names druid

Our goals as a guild:
We are a new guild currently helping members level/gear up. We are open to new/veteran players. Our long-term goals are to provide a unique playing environment for our members. We would like for them to enjoy playing the game with other like minded individuals. Bringing together many different personalities with the same common goal will be very satisfying for everyone. This game has a lot to offer and can be very rewarding when you have the right people to play with.

Currently seeking:
All classes

Feel free to reach out to me either on battlenet or ingame

Raid Times:
To be determined
Currently building up the guild roster and will have a poll in discord for raid times that suit as many people as possible.

Contact us:
Main Contact (Battle Tag): Av3ngedK1LL#1141
In game characters: Shathvia, Jesanssra, Riskro

Hello!

I’m not sure if the two of you would be interested in switching to Horde, but if you are, give us a look-see! We are an AOTC-focused guild that dips into Mythic content towards the end of each tier. Our two-night raiding week (Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 9 to 12 PM EST) tends to be split equally between farm content (Heroic and early Mythic bosses) and progression on our latest Mythic boss, which should suit your work schedule just fine.

If any of this sounds interesting to the both of you, I encourage you both to get in touch with us! Our guild recruitment officer would love to talk to you, and perhaps arrange for one or both of you to listen in on our raid nights, since you’re Alliance.

Guild blurb below:

Carebear Club - Velen is LFM DPS and Healers. We are a fun group of people, that love to make jokes and kill bosses together. We see ourselves as raiders that dabble in mythic, but we really do it to push ourselves. There are a good amount of people that enjoy mythic + outside of our raid times as well. Many of our raiders are also around questing and doing other random things together on off nights. We’re a big family here at CbC and strive to make a person feel at home. 

Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 9pm EST - 12am EST
Raid Progression: 3/8 M, 8/8H
Forum Post Link: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-carebear-club-velen-3-8-m-8-8h-ep-lfm-dps/192734/
Contact Information: Ariana#1409 (bnet)

If you are interested or would like more information please feel free to contact me. Good Luck hunting.

Hey Sedation,

Welcome back to the game :slight_smile: It sounds like we may fit your desire to ease back into content and your schedule over in <Esper>. We’re a guild of busy professionals that commit to just ONE NIGHT A WEEK (with the option to do more). We still kill mythic bosses, but we go for balance. Many of us also have CE history. Adding you on bnet. Guild spam below. Would enjoy chatting.

Main Raid: Wednesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Optional Off Night/Overflow: Tuesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Progression: 4/8M EP (Orgozoa at 7%!) | Core playerbase is 1300-2000 io in M+, with some outliers even higher

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re mostly adult professionals who value high-end raiding on an extremely limited raiding schedule. We’ve been there, done that on the hardcore scene (most recently, 33 Mythic bosses down in Legion) and now we’re more interested in balancing gaming and – you know, life. Many of us have played together for years in different raiding circles.

Recruiting Needs:
Shadow Priest, Moonkin
All excellent players considered :slight_smile:

Interested?
Bnet: Palewind#1990
Apply: bit.ly/EsperWow
Discord: Palewind#9372

<Alliance Lives Matter> Currently 8/8M[US110] , 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [CE] , 2/2H CoS, 8/8M Uldir [CE] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc priest, 1 holy paladin, 1 demon hunter, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for spriest+warlock) 1 elemental shaman… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage! We are making an aggressive push to recruit those who have what it takes to achieve Famed Slayer+Hall of Fame in the final raid tier of BFA and going forward. We also are always recruiting social, normal, and heroic raiders.

Finished US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Alliance+Lives+Matter

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing aggressively for Hall of Fame/Famed Slayer/Sub 100 US in 8.3 Ny’alotha raid and going forward. We show marked improvement every single raid tier. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 5 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. We easily achieve cutting edge every raid tier. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization that is going to be a famed slayer raid guild.

Raid Schedule [12 hours / week for mythic team]
[Mythic] Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun - 8:30 to 11:30 pm central (9:30 to 12:30 pm est)
[Heroic] Saturday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: This is a semi-hardcore mythic progression focused guild first and foremost. We are an extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 21-33. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.~!

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Stormrage

We’re looking for people in 8.3. Currently 5/8M and raid just one day, Tuesday 8:30 - 12:30 EST.

Bigsteer#1581

Hi, I think we might be a good fit for you both?

Hey there. I think we might have a great fit for you both.

I’m an officer in Liberty and Allegiance on US Proudmoore (Alliance side). We have 3 mythic teams and one heroic team.

Our Mythic Rosters are as follows:

Knight Team
Mon-Weds 8pm-11pm PST
7/8 Mythic Eternal Palace
CE clears since Argus

Justicar Team
Sat/Sun 7pm-11pm PST
6/8 Mythic Eternal Palace
CE clears since Argus

Merciless Team
Tues/Weds 8pm-11pm PST
5/8 Mythic
New team first tier together

Our Heroic Roster:

X Team
Tues/Weds 9pm-11pm PST
AOTC every tier

One of the reasons I think we’d be a great fit is you both have options here. Your rogue friend could start on either X or Merciless (M is honestly a bit full on melee, but if he performs well we’ll be happy to take him) and then possibly transition into another roster in the guild or stay with M/X and you would be a good fit for X since your schedule is a bit more chaotic. X is a lot more casual paced and low investment, you just need to be able to communicate with the team your availability and be friendly to be around.

The guild has many active people, with 30-50 on most nights. We have everything from random achievement runs, low mythic plus keys, high mythic plus keys, alt raids and more.

If you’re interested you can contact me or apply on our website if you don’t have any questions and are just like “This sounds good to me!”

Balto#1148
www.libertyandallegiance.com

Sending you a request

~Pere
Recruiting Officer, Pak Cafan