Two Players looking for Weekend raid guild

Hello!

My wife and I are looking for a guild that raids either late Fri/Sat (beginning 9pm or later CST) or early Sat/Sun (ending no later than 4pm CST). AotC preferred, casual Mythic is ok as well.

She is looking to play shaman (Ele with Resto offspec) and I will play whatever your team needs.

Hope to hear from you soon!

1 Like

Hi there. We currently raid Friday nights from 8pm 11pm PST so our times would work well for you. We get AOTC most tiers. CN was last one we did not (for various reasons). We do keys most other nights. If you want to discuss further, please hit my up on discord: darryl_ttd

Hey there! I’m Byndi, the GM of the guild Gnome Depot. :smile: After reading your post, I think you might be a great fit to our little family! We are currently recruiting for our AOTC team in preparation for TWW. I’m going to attach our guild page for you to take a quick look through, and if your interested… I would love to sit down and chat with you! Best of luck on your guild hunt!!!

We’re [Horror Show], and we’re recruiting for TWW! Our goal is to bring back the fun of old-school guilds with a focus on friendship, boss fights, and having fun. Check out our guild events for a shot at prizes, and join us for M+ dungeons on off-nights. Want to join? Reach out to Furva-Aegwynn in-game or Hush.0170 on Discord.

Hey there. We would love to talk more about bringing you guys in. Posting info below reach out if interested

**About us: **

We are a Horde based guild on Zul’jin
We are an AOTC focused guild.
We are 9/9H Amirdrassil
We are a guild that likes to do all content be it N/H raiding and some prog into Mythic without being hardcore and/or elitist.
We have a very active discord we hang out in daily and post in all day.
We like to have friendships instead of just numbers we want you in discord talking and in guild.
18+ guild

What we offer:

Active and very friendly guild enviroment.
Mythic keys as a group
Heroic Raiding twice a week.
Normal raiding for alts and those who cant make heroics, once a week after progressing into Heroic.
Mount and Xmog runs (gm is a mount collector and goes daily on runs)
TW raids when they are available.
SUPER active Discord !
Friendly enviroment to grow and thrive.
Safe place for Women and LGBTQIA to enjoy playing

What we are looking for:

Need 1 Tank
Need 1 Healer
Need a few DPS

Raid:
People who show up consistently
People who are not going to flake and leave after a few wipes (raid wipes happen)
Good attitudes
Knowledge of class playing.
(Willing to look at all classes and specs, no immediate denials)

Raid Times

(Prog group) Fridays and Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST
(Alt and extras) Wednesdays 9pm -11pm EST
(Xmog/Mount/TW) Sundays 7pm -9pm EST

We accept all players and are not just looking for raiders.

If this seems like a good fit or even just interested feel free to reach out to us, either by replying here or messaging us on the socials.

Bnet: Drag0nss#11100, Nymue#11411 Remane#1467

Discord: Dragons2406, Nymue37, Remane

Server Zul’jin: Dragonss, Nymueh, Rimaine

Thankyou for your time and as always, Embrace the Chaos be Epic!

Hey Khalynne, if you two havent found a home yet hit me up on btag and we can chat a little. adema#1487 we will be raiding fri/sat night from 10-12est and currently looking for a few extra ranged dps and heals.

Hey Khalynne! Looks like you’ve already had a bunch of replies on this but I’ll throw our hat in the ring as well in the off-chance you and your wife haven’t found a permanent raiding home for TWW yet. Official recruitment post is linked below. If you’re interested send me an add on Discord and we can chat!

hello khalynne from tichondrius!

Bricked is a fast growing Horde and Alliance guild looking to raid heroic and mythic. Teams are forming, come get your spot. All specs are welcome. We run keys on the daily, have toons and alts to run at all levels of keys, always looking to make more push teams. We are friendly and helpful. Don’t be discouraged to join if your new we can guide you on the right path to down bosses and have fun. We have great leadership and awesome guild members looking to have fun. Come be a part of greatness.

Btag: Kamikazi#11451
Discord: yelomeloz