Two-Headed Ogres: New Race for 10.0

I am hoping that this is in the right spot, or gets to the proper team. I would love for us to be able to play 2 headed Ogres as a new race for 10.0. Thanks.

4 Likes

Myself, I would just be happy if 10.0 doesn’t continue to repeat the mistakes of BFA and SL. Give us a good expansion, then extras like new races or classes can just be “the cherry on top”.

3 Likes

If we got 2-headed ogres and the heads periodically bickered I would cave and buy that expansion despite my previous decision not to.

Now which one of my poor guys would get the axe to make room.

glances at my goblin rogue attempting to hide his nervousness in the corner

6 Likes

I’m not sure if you know just how much people want this.

Because people really want it.

I know I definitely want it.

6 Likes

I think ogres have been established to be to big for to long.

Playable ogres would definately be downsized and I dono if people would be okay with that.

There’s plenty of them that are Tauren/Kul’tiran sized.

7 Likes

When you say plenty we need to gauge this on how many we interact are of this size, and the ones I saw in bfa and before largely were not.

Token examples don’t define a race.

They can if Blizzard says they do :man_shrugging:t4: And I think Ogre fans would be just fine with getting sizes that fit through doorways if that’s the way they get playable ogres.

And I recall most of the WoD ones being around that big.

3 Likes

Yes and each head can be 1 class and you can go from Warrior to Priest in-fight!

1 Like

I remember in vanilla through bc…that the Ogre’s you encountered at lower levels were smaller, and as you leveled up and went to higher zones, the ogres continued getting larger (seemed more threatening). I thought that was kind of cool. Started off like maybe 7-8ft tall, and ended up at like 20ft tall.

Not gonna happen untill the establish a female NPC of that race then they might add it is but wow will not get a new race without a make and female version

Can each head be a different class? Like you have to level twice but you can be a Druid/Pally?

I just wanna play with Vrykuls. The Valajar ones have plenty of reasons do join Alliance, thanks to Sylvannas and Helya.

Classes: Warrior, Hunter, Shaman, DK, Warlock, Priest and Paladin (yes, they have strong conection with the light, thanks to Eyir, the valkir queen).

1 Like

Just write them as the smaller stature clan that gets pushed around by the bigger ogres, and that’s why they came to the Horde for help.

Such an ugly race, why ask for that and not for something creative and new and beautiful?

1 Like

You’re playing classic so you should enjoy that.

I think SL is evidence that adding a race or class is not going to get Blizz to balance what we have nor will it detract from the expansion. If anything, it leaves a void.

And I think BFA is evidence that adding new races doesn’t automatically make for a great expansion either. If anything it detracts from the time that could have been spent upon improving it.

I prefer BFA over Legion, SL, and WoD.

1 Like

Weren’t Ogres meant to have originally been a day 1 vanilla race?