Two friends looking for new guild

Hello There!

RAID TIMES (EST):

Progression Nights:
Friday- 8:30PM - Midnight
Saturday- 8:30PM - Midnight

Casual Night:
Thursday- 8:30PM- Finished

We are currently focusing on recruiting some new faces for our AoTC team. For this raid tier we have already accomplished AoTC for BoD and CoS. We are still farming the bosses for gear and hanging out while we are waiting for Tides to come out. In Tides we would like to start Progression on Mythic and are currently recruiting like-minded individuals to fill our raid team up to 25-30 slots as we clear up Heroic and get cracking on Mythic. WoW is not a job to us and the jokes are flying in between bosses. An ideal raider to us is someone who plays their class well and doesn’t need wholesale changes to their rotation and talents to figure out how to play. Also we want people that are willing to show up and put in the work during progression. We would rather take people that show up and put in the work and have decent DPS than an exceptional DPS that shows up when they want to.

Any high-level performing DPS will be considered, so do not hesitate to apply even if you feel there might not be room for you!

Add one of us to bnet if interested and let’s chat!

Best way to get ahold of me for a chat is on Discord but i listed my BNET below as well.

GM: Psyphur#11865 [BNET] or Psyphur#5903 [Discord]

ABOUT US
Sundae Raiders were formed by 5 friends that wanted to do things their own way. 3 of them have since moved on to other things. The guild has grown to over 70 unique people and are pushing to grow even more. We wanna have fun and kill things which sounds a little serial killer-esque, but it’s not…I think.

Anyways we wanna have fun because everyone whoever got burned out always says the same thing: It’s just not fun anymore. We also make sure to stay focused and get bosses down, though sometimes may get a little distracted.

PROGRESSION
Crucible of Storms- 2/2N 2/2H (Week 3 AoTC)
Battle of Dazar’Alor- 9/9N 9/9H 1/9Mythic in Progress (Week 9 AoTC)
Uldir- 8/8N 8/8H 1/8M (Week 8 AoTC)
Antorus- 11/11N 11/11H (Week 8 AoTC)
Tomb of Sargeras- 9/9N 9/9H (AoTC)
Nighthold- 10/10N 10/10H (AoTC)
Emerald Nightmare-7/7N 7/7H

WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU

An ideal raider must be adept at his or her class, but be willing to accept critique when a situation presents itself. A good attitude is just as important as pressing your buttons well. If you struggle with being a team player, whine about doing mechanics and/or complain excessively about strategies or loot, we’re not the guild for you. We want players who love raiding and playing the game in general.

If you are a player who enjoys WoW, is committed, sociable, reliable, and can handle a mature raiding environment – all while being proficient at your class, then you might be exactly what we’re looking for!

Hi Aldoladre,
My guild is Mortal Desire and we have room for you and your friend! We’re looking for dps players right now and raid on Saturdays.

Here is a link to our info (click the down arrow on the right to read all):

If we sound like a match for you or you’d like more info, you can contact me:
Bnet: Taliara#1554
Twitter: @md_guild

If we aren’t a good match, then I hope you find your new home soon!

Hey there Aldoladre! My guild is currently pushing heroic BoD and we do mythic pluses on most of our off days. We’d love for you two to join the guild :smiley: Feel free to read additional information about the guild, below!

Angry Campfire is a heroic raiding guild on the server, Thrall. We just want to kick back bs and have a great time while we clear content at our pace. Guild activities include N/H raiding, mythic key runs and PvP.

Tuesday and Saturday Raiding starting at 9 PM Eastern Until 11 PM Eastern.
Wednesday Achievement runs starting at 9 PM Eastern.
Mythic Pluses on Off-Days with last Minute Keys on Mondays.

If you would like to learn more feel free to add me on bnet or discord!
Bnet: Blueraffle#1267
Discord: Something Appropriate#5632

Hey Aldoladre & friend,
Would like to chat with you guys a bit more if you’re available.

Quick details:
Guild is < Secret Door > on [H] Illidan. We raid Tues/Thurs 9pm-12 ET.
Progression is 8/8H BoD (AotC), 1/2H CoS. Smaller group (about 17 people) but we’re looking to fill out the group a bit so that we can dabble in mythic raiding. We do a decent amount of M+.

We are pretty flexible about raid times/RL - just keeping an officer in the loop when you’re going to be MIA and we’re happy.

Shoot me a message if you’d like to chat.
Discord: Anda#0691
bnet: Anda#1503

Nexus [H] Turalyon 8/9H BoD, (AOTC Uldir) is Looking for a few more good people.

We are a guild that’s biggest priority is having fun while killing monsters.

Our guild is a family. I know a lot of guilds say that, but ours is that weird combination of love and sarcasm that make up a true community, lol.

We are a mature guild, with average age ranging in the 30s-40s. (We have many families, and completely understand real life priorities.) We spend a good amount of time in discord, both text and chat, and have a lot of fun together.

We have a very active discord, both text and voice and we have raiders and casuals alike, as well as returning players and new to the game players.

We also enjoy doing other things together like keys and old content for achievements.

Please contact (btag) Blue#1985 or taransula#1161

Hiya aldoladre! Well if by some miracle you haven’t settled on anything yet we’re a smaller guild, raiders and raiders friends. We’re super active, m+ on all off days. We run all kinds of content together. Hang out in discord, ect. I’ll toss our copy paste down below hit me up if we pique your interest.

Prestige WorldWide (Area52)

We are an all adult 9/9N 9/9H 1/9M BOD guild, but whats more than that is we are a group of friends. We raid together, we push keys together, we take care of our weekly islands together, run old content together, and play other games together. We joke around in discord. And have fun playing the game. We openly welcome anyone that wishes to join us into this environment, including them in all we do, and need more!

Tuesday/Wednesday
9pm-12am eastern time

We’re in need of
1 Healer (Rdruid preferred all considered)
2 Ranged (BM Hunter, Spriest, Ele preferred all considered)

If you aren’t on that list don’t worry, our bouncers take tips, so hit up btag or discord anyway we’ll see what we can do:boom:

Recruiter
Btag: Thermodynamc#1426
Discord: Thermodynamc#0798

Guild Leader
Btag: Sataraa#1236
Discord: Sataraa#6900

Hey, Aldo!

You and your friend look like you could be a good fit in my guild. We could use another healer and mage on the raid team. We raid W/F 8-1030 EST and are 9/9H 2/9M. Otherwise, we have a very active M+ group, and we also co-run a (new) 100+ member 1k+ io x-realm community so we all have a larger pool of players to run M+ with.

Check out our guild ad here:

Add me on bnet if you’d like to chat: conweezy#1387

All the best in your search and I hope to hear from you!
Shayzee / Shhbbyisok / Conweezy

Hey, come give us a try!

Exiled is an AOTC focused raiding guild located on the server Turalyon. While our focus is AOTC, we will dabble in Mythic raiding once all content has been cleared. We are currently 9/9H BoD and 2/2H CoS looking to start pushing into Mythic BoD as the roster allows.

RAID TIMES: Currently we raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8pm-10pm est.

RAID EXPECTATIONS: Our raid times are short, so during those 2 hour windows want to be pulling. Due to our time constraints we dont want to have to explain every encounter with every pull. Discord in between pulls is typically laughing and joking around, but during the pull communication is focused on what we are doing. We expect you to come prepared with everything you will need for the encounter i.e. pots, watching videos, and properly enchanted/gems. We provide most everything except for your pots, all you need to do is ask.

ATMOSPHERE OUTSIDE OF RAID: We are a guild comprised of mostly late 20s to late 30s year old working adults. We all are typically in discord joking around with each other posting memes or picking on the Demon Hunter. Our sense of humor tends towards the dark side, so really nothing you say will offend anyone. Most of us are on almost every night running mythic plus, leveling alts, or just hanging out playing other games.

Needs: We are looking for a dedicated tank, DPS, and healers for our raid team. However if the atmosphere sounds like something your interested in, we are always recruiting social players.

If any of this sounds interesting to you please dont hesitate to contact me on discord: taurast#9407 or bnet: taurast#1518 or Nicknac on discord/bnet: theblizzur#1777
Good luck Have fun and Sorry about your key!

Tis but a Scratch sargeras alliance is 5/9 M building up our heroic team 2. We have a very active M+ community. We also understand real life since our average guild age is around 30.

We run tue/thu 7-10cst and alt raid heroic on sat 7-10cst

If that interests you hit me up at btag Dwhaviel#2478

<Titanforged> - Is a semi-hardcore Mythic progression guild on Illidan US founded in April 2018 with the intent to push Cutting Edge content. We are seeking like-minded individuals intent on succeeding. We utilize a two night a week raiding schedule with three hours per night.
During the first four weeks of a raid tier we extend our raid times by one hour per night, starting 30 minutes earlier and ending 30 minutes later.

We encourage all exceptional players to apply even if your class is not listed as something we are seeking.

Currently looking for an exceptional Balance Druid, Shadow Priest, Elemental Shaman.

Raid Times Tuesday & Thursday 8-11PM CST | 6-9PM PST | 9-12AM EST

Server Illidan

Faction Horde

Current Progression 5/9M BoD

Links
Warcraft Logs
warcraftlogs .com/guild/calendar/317252/
WoW Progress wowprogress .com/guild/us/illidan/Titanforged/

Contact Information
Please contact the officers in the following order with any questions or concerns you may have.

Recruitment Officer

• Promposal (Ishmael#11284)

Guild Master

• Brewie

Officers

• Korob
  • Razademize
  • Obroaskai

Currently Recruiting:

• Shadow Priest
  • Balance Druid
  • Elemental Shaman
  • Retribution Paladin
  • Exceptional Mage

To Apply
Please post an application on either our site guild .tf, contact us via the forums or add one of the officers listed above and we will gladly interview you.

Note:
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to any of the officers as we’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Warfare is a newly formed Turalyon guild on horde!
We are a group of raiders with CE (or close to CE raiders) in BFA and previous xpacs
We are willing to teach any raider that wants to learn :slight_smile:
Raid times are T/W/TH 9:30-12:30 est
If this sounds appealing to you please contact our recruitment officer! bnet: Vak#11366 discord: Vak#7724 :slight_smile:

Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a three day schedule (ALL TIMES ARE CST):
Tuesday - 9:00 - 11:00
Wednesday - 9:00 - 11:00
Thursday - 9:00 - 11:00

Please keep in mind that with we are looking for members to be able to commit to those days!

I would be happy to share further details over bnet chat. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me if you are interested in our team.

Tuatha#1661

Hey there, we’re currently recruiting a healer with a dps offspec and some dps, so you sound like you could be a good fit.

<Duplicitys Reach> on Horde side US-Thrall 8/8H 2/8 M Last Tier, 9/9 H 2/9 M 2/2 H Discord? Check. Wipes? Check. Memes? Check. We are a group of casual elitists that raid twice a week, Friday and Saturday 9pm-12am (ET/server). We are currently recruiting DPS and healers with and offspec. We also are active in pushing mythic+ keys. Trials are welcome on so please reach out! We even host things like farming competitions with real life prizes :slight_smile:

Please contact any of our officers at our Btags

• Hungler#1448 -GM
  • Disintary#1567 -Officer
  • Drinlok#1273 -Officer
  • Bamli#1877 -Officer
  • Snarfed#1335 -Recruiting Officer or Snarfing#4104 on Discord

Not sure if you’re still looking, but I’m interested in a conversation at least if you are…

Servers (US): Nesingwary, Nazgrel, Vek’nilash
Time Zone: Central

Current Needs:
Recruiting ALL classes, specs and iLvls!

Immediate Raid Spots available for the taking! ANY DPS with a solid Tank or Heal O-Spec is highly valued.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday (Misc. Raiding - Alts, PuGs, xmogs, etc): 7:00 - 10:00 pm (Central)
Thursday (Heroic / Progression): 7:00 - 10:00 pm (Central)
Sunday (Heroic / Progression): 7:00 - 10:00 pm (Central)

Who We Are:

We are an AoTC Guild first and foremost. Our primary goal is to earn our Ahead of the Curve achievement as quickly as we can without killing ourselves in the process. Since our reformation a year a go, we have been among the first guilds in our server cluster to earn the achievement with each new raid release.

Our core is made up of (mostly) adult, old-school raiders, RL friends & family. Our Discord is generally quiet and focused during raids, as opposed to the noisy chaotic mess that most guilds experience. We provide a full stock of raid mats (enchants, gems, flasks, repairs, etc.) to Raid Core and contributing Members.

Prior raid experience is valued, but not required. We have a long track record of turning inexperienced players into solid raiders.

As a whole, our guild maintains a mature, helpful attitude. We don’t play the game for you, but we do offer full support and guidance as needed for anyone willing to put out some effort on their own.

We like incorporating small groups of friends / family and / or absorbing small guilds that have lost their way.

While we do not aspire to be a “Mythic” guild, we may dabble with Mythic content if / when it feels appropriate to do so.

Mythic+ Groups run often during the week.

If you feel like we may be a good fit for you, please contact one for the Guild Officers listed below for additional details.

Elitists pricks and / or Mythic Raiders looking for a deep Mythic push need not apply.

Guild Contacts:

GM: Flynn-Nesingwary
Co-GM: Serina-Nesingwary
Co-GM: Vahleena-Nesingwary

Raid Leader: Serdwarf-Vek’nilash
Raid Leader: Songwing-Nazgrel
Officer: Mythrule-Nesingwary

Hey there!

My raid group, Bear Force One, is one of several raid groups from our guild “Karma Horde” on US-Stormreaver. BFO is a heroic-only raid group focusing on AoTC for each raid. We’ve already cleared BoD and CoS AoTC’s, and are working on helping others in the guild get their AoTC until 8.2 drops. We’re a pretty chill group who make sure to make fun and good times a priority, while also pushing content.

Karma Horde is a very large guild, with a wide variety of folks targeting all manner of content.

BFO’s raid times are Monday and Thursday 7:30pm - 10:30pm CST. Feel free to message me BlacKCaT#12565 if you have any questions.

Hey Aldoladre!

Moted is a newly formed guild on Area52 [H]. We are a group of friends that reformed our previous guild after it disbanned. We are currently AoTC BoD, 1/9M and AoTC CoS. We are mainly an AoTC focused guild but we will dabble into the mythic bosses however, CE is not our focus. We are looking for more to fill out our ranks and would love to chat! We are open to having you play either hunter or mage (whichever you prefer) and we are looking for a resto sham/holy priest if your friend is open to those. Take a look at us and if we interest you, let’s chat!
Discord: Aidy#7495

Parasomnia on Area52 is recruiting for our AotC/Mythic progression team. Looking for competitive raiders committed to personal improvement, as well as contributing to a professional and collaborative team environment.

Raid times:
-Sat 8:00pm-12:00am Sun 8:00pm-11pm EST

Team Goals:
-AoTC as the main goal then into Mythic Progression.
Team 2 is currently 2/9m 2/2h

Team Needs:
DPS of all kinds
Healers with off specs

Team 2 -
Basically like Team 1 above but a little slower paced. We don’t expect to be CE but won’t shirk it if we get there. Our goals are to make progression at our pace, prefer 1 boss a week. Plan is to keep working on Mythic as we continue to AoTC for those that do not have it in both BoD and CoS.

Contacts:
-Jesseika#11484 (Discord Jesseika#6725)

To Apply - http://bit.ly/Parasomniaapp

Hello,
I think the Clique might be a great fit for you. We are a late night heroic raiding guild. We raid two nights a week Tuesday and Sunday from 10:15 pm to 1:15am CST. We also have many mythic + nights as well. The guild has been around for quite a long time. So we have all gotten older and realised that real life does have to come first. But we still love to get together and hang out while killing bosses. We have some East coast night owls, central night owls, and some west coast people. Some of us have kids and don’t wanna give up family time for wow. We understand that and work with people accordingly. If you have any farther questions feel free to contact me on real id at Hadorya#1497. Hope to hear from you soon. If not then I wish you luck in your endevers.

Would love to chat more with you about my guild.

Dad Bod is a horde heroic raiding guild on the Turalyon server. We formed during Legion and have been AoTC every tier since. Our members enjoy all aspects of the game, including m+, pvp, and achievement/mog runs. We are made up of adults, mostly dads, with lives, careers, and families. We’d love to push hardcore and thrive like the good ol’ days, but we just don’t have the time to worry about mythic progression. Our focus is on our members and we try to support each other as much as possible.
If you’re looking for a laid back home who has repeatedly been successful and active despite the roster roller coaster, look no further!
Our raid nights are currently Sun/Wed 10:00pm to 12:30am eastern time. If you’d like to discuss more, please reach out to me via:
Bnet: gnome4life#1832
Discord: Kentorus#0661 (best option for quick responses)

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Kawaiihealer#1404

Guild Master: Fiege
BNET: Fiege#1567