Two friends LF new guild

Hey friends, my buddy and I are coming back to wow after about a six month break. Our old raid team is raiding an hour before we can get online. We are focused on two things: a guild that raids from 9-11 or 12 cst two days a week (t/th preferred, but open to others), and a guild that will be playing classic when it releases. We have both played all roles and most classes. We will also play either faction. We won’t be raid ready at return, but should be soon. Looking forward to hearing from you

1 Like

Feel free to add me on bnet for a chat! murdertramp#1435

Hey Soldinor! While we don’t have any plans to play classic, we do raid around your desired times. Hit me up and we can chat. Take care!

Hope to hear from you two. We raid 10:30pm est to 1:30am EST Friday/Saturday. If that seems like a good fit please feel free to contact us.

if you can make out wensday thursday raid night wed love to have you

< Convergent >
US-Stormrage | Alliance
Monday/tuesday/Wensday 10:00PM To 12:30AM PST
Tuesday/Wesday/Thursday 1:00AM To 3:30AM EST

Current Progression:
Battle of Dazar’alor: 1/9M | 9/9H

Past Progression:
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 H
Trial of Valor: 3/3 H
Nighthold: 10/10 H
Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9 H 3/9 M
Antorus, the Burning Throne: 11/11H
Uldir: 2/8M 8/8H

About Us:

• Formed During legion and Revamped At The Begging Of BFA Our Core
    leadership And Progression Team have been playing Since Vanilla And Are
    Looking To Take The Next Steps In Mythic Progression.
  • Looking To Add Consistent Players To Our Core Mythic Raid Team Based On A
    Foundation Of Trust And Friendship!
  • We Are A Very Laid Back Guild, With A Progression Mindset.
  • Being Ex military Myself We Except Any Ex Military Member Regardless Of Skill.
  • We are looking for raiders who share the same goals of end game progression.
  • We provide food/cauldron and repairs for all raiders.
  • We are a very welcoming guild with very friendly players.
  • We are looking for members to be here for a long time, and to hopefully find a
    home for future content and/or expansions.
  • We understand real life happens But We expect officers be given prior notice if
    you know you wont be able to make it to raid.
  • We use Deadly Boss Mods Weak Auras And Any class appropriate Class Mods.
  • We just wanna down things and progress in content as quickly and painlessly as
    possible.

What We’re Looking For:
Convergent is looking for Talented Players who have the drive to push end game Content at a Steady Pace, Who are Open To Constructive Criticism, And Who Will Make Efforts to Put In The Work Needed To become A Better Raider.

Recruitment:
We are currently interested And Excepting Any and All Applicants Whether your new to the game Just coming back from a break or Stuck in a Guild Thats no longer Progressing.

If Your A Consistent Raider And Put In The Effort We want You.

Class specific needs are as followed:

Tank:
⦁ Blood Dk
⦁ Brewmaster Monk

Healer:
⦁ Discipline Priest
⦁ Restoration Shaman
⦁ Restoration Druid

Melee DPS:
⦁ Frost Dk

Range DPS:
⦁ Warlock
⦁ Boomkin Druid
⦁ Frost Mage
⦁ Ele Shaman

We are currently also seeking exceptional DPS applications that have a healing off-spec, and perform well in both roles . That said, we encourage applications from exceptional raiders to just starting, Regardless of what we currently are looking for!

Expectations:
⦁ Bring your A game every night
⦁ Maintain steady attendance
⦁ Be on and ready 15 minutes prior to raid start
⦁ Be knowledgeable about your class and spec and upcoming progression
encounters
⦁ Be Willing To Learn And Put In A Consistent Effort
⦁ Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism

Voice Chat:
Discord

Required Addons:

Raiding Addons
⦁ DBM/BigWigs
⦁ Exorsus Raid Tools
⦁ Angry Assignments
⦁ WeakAuras
⦁ Interrupt Manager

Mythic+ Addons
⦁ Method Dungeon Tools
⦁ QE Dungeon Tips
⦁ Gotta Go Fast
⦁ Astral Keys
⦁ Raider I.O

Application Process:

If you are interested in a new home and want to join please contact a officer or If you need more information we would be glad to chat with you .

Guild leader
Mostdeadly#1655 In Game jaucen

Raid leader
Ebonbane#1309 In Game Runegazer

Officers
PUGLIFE#11768 Pugslife
gagekirk00#1844 Veyronn
Myself#1619 Ventinha
Beardisinmou#1428 Zreck

If you can swing Fri/Sat 10pm-1am CST I can absolutely fit you both in to our new team forming on Area 52. We have an existing one that raids Tues/Weds, but forming a new AOTC weekend team as well that will venture into mythic some.

Balto#1148

www.raidsense.com

Roll for Blame is a Heroic Raiding Guild on Proudmoore. We pride ourselves in maintaining a positive stress-free environment while raiding. We are always recruiting individuals who are looking to clear content at a reasonable pace without the drama or stress of hardcore raiding schedules.

We Raid 8-11 PST Tuesday/Thursday Heroic BOD. Sundays 8-11 Normal BOD ALT Run. And Mythic Mondays 8-11 Mythic BOD.

We have plenty of seasoned dedicated officers that run our raids but are looking to groom a new fulltime raid leader for our Heroic Progression on BOD and for future content and patches. We offer an array of guild perks to go along with our laidback nature.

Our current roster is always looking to add all roles who fit the above mold for raiding. More specifically we are looking for Tanks to finish out BOD strong.

If you are interested in this type of environment or a smaller guild struggling to fill out your heroic AOTC we are the answer for you.

Please reply to this thread and contact #omegadonut#1784 or Batman#15206

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. Not sure if our raid hours/days will work for you, but wanted to get you the info to look over. We do have a group planning on playing Classic at release!

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley: