"Two Forms" should be a TOGGLE!

The scale of the races and the very geography of the world itself is only ever going to be a relative representation of the “real” scale of the world and its inhabitants. It’s not going to be 1:1 for a variety of reasons.

Yes but we know 8 feet tall works in game 2 races are already that size. When Blizzard themselves confirmed Worgen lore size it’s just odd that Worgen in-game are so small yet there are alot of times we see Worgen npcs at the correct size.

But size needs to be relative. Tauren are bigger, so they need to be relatively bigger, even if both are smaller than they are in “reality.”

And NPCs sizes aren’t indicative of reality, either. Jaina and Sylvanas tower over Tauren. Again, because size are representative - in these cases, representative of importance to game mechanics.

1 Like

We Worgen players get told all the time we can’t get an optional tail its not in the lore yet when we ask about a lore correct size we are also told we cant have that either cause reasons… Come on that first Worgen is just a normal Worgen not even a named character. The second picture is Celestine of the Harvest. If the NPCs can be the correct size let the players be it as well.

I feel like with the new dragon race getting the ability to perma stay in either visage or dragon form, worgen really should get the same.

Also worgen druids should be able to use their worgen form as feral form, fight me on that one.

Here is another buzzword for you: Projection. This is you still pounding the table instead of trying to link your disparate ideas into something coherent, and bring your opinion back to something that might be valid. Guess which of those two behaviors is the more typical tell of one who is “triggered?”

Your sole criticism is that I took the “extra mile,” and not the substance of what I responded to you WITH? Scanning a dozen post titles, most of which say “Asmongold” is hardly a mile, but you at least recognize I took the time to not respond to you flippantly.

Here is yet another buzzword for you: “Freudian slip.” This is you admitting that on some level you agree with my response, but still don’t want to alter your position based on the opinions I introduced. And since I used your own previously stated opinions to counter you, and that is a little hard to argue with, you explicitly latched on to the HOW of it instead of the WHY when trying to defend your idea.

I think this would be cool, but it has pvp implications where people have to watch a buff instead of just seeing the catform/not catform to see if you’re in feral form or not.

They can’t stay in visage form permanently. They will transform if they use certain attacks and remain in their dragon form until combat ends.

And honestly, not changing in combat actually harms the dracthyr fantasy.

All for high elf peps to get another race to HE in.

1 Like

I’m really not trying to be a jerk, but it’s just one button. When I’m on my Lun’alai Zandalari Troll druid and I change forms, I just have to hit one button to change into moonkin form. It’s… well, it’s just one button and it’s for roleplay purposes.

It’s “one button” whenever you enter combat or shapeshift. That adds up over a decade.

I believe there is an addon that does exactly this. It’s called ValorWorgen.

1 Like

I think the forums have broken me. I can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic or not.

Ever since the original model for worgen got scrapped. It’s been spiral downhill for that specific race. After years of trying to get some customization to the model they finally did it, but it took forever. However considering this is going to be a different Blizzard things might go good for worgen.

That’s what it comes down to though the suggestion been here for a long time. You’d think Blizzard touch it by now, but I suppose it’s not on their radar even though model cosmetics suggestion got noticed.

Well if he didn’t stalk your history to make themselves feel better. I’d say sarcastic response in good humor.

Regardless, I would absolutely be in favor of Worgen druids having either worgen feral form or something like the Shamans’ ghost wolf form for feral. That and the monk’s transmoggable fist weapon to be claws.

1 Like

I’m always down for additional customization for worgen race. They were my main until BFA then I went horde.

It’s such a minor QoL change for which that the legwork as already been completed. I see no harm in the request.

1 Like

That’s true. There is certainly no harm in it.

We can only hope so.

Two forms at the minimum should get the Dracthyr visage treatment.

1 Like

And that’s all it needs. Equitable treatment. The application of a new solution to an old problem.

2 Likes