Two CE experienced players looking for mythic raiding guild for SL

Hey all!

We are looking for a mythic raiding guild that will push for CE in shadowlands, but willing to join to finish the current tier if it is the right fit. Communities are a big thing for us. We’re looking for a guild that doesn’t just raid, but also do activities, such as M+, game nights (jackbox type/drinking games), etc. We’re here to have a good time, but when it comes to raid time, we are very serious.

We are both experienced multi-class players that can play our classes of choice to the highest possible level. We take pride in our abilities to adjust to any given fight (comp/strat/etc), log dive for better self improvement, and theorycrafting with deep research on boss fights.

Raid time availability = Sunday - Thursday 8PM - 12:30PM EST

We’re looking for a 2-3 day 9 hour max raiding guild. Logs are available upon request. We are currently horde, but both willing to xfer and faction change for the right fit. Currently, we’re 10/12M experience.

Our options

1. Rogue, Shaman (Resto/Flex), Warlock
  2. Holy Priest with Disc os, Holy Pally (current expac only) - willing to consider other healers

We look forward to reading all the spams. If you want to get to know us better, add me on discord
Voicemail#5463

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan Server. TC 11/12M was founded on May 2005 and have been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are currently raiding Tues & Weds 9:30-12:30am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time . This is usually reserved for Sales, Achievements, or Norm/Heroic Clears during Mythic Prog.

Currently Recruiting:
Mage
Lock
Hunter
Rogue
Demon Hunter
Hpally
Hpriest
Rdruid

Even if we are not looking for your class we always accept any exceptional applicants. Feel free to review our logs and see if you can compete or do better as well as being a great culture fit.

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership

Officer Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Officer Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650
GM Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150

Go to our WowProgress or forms.gle/o5QPELxet1d1GQWR6

Let us know!

Good luck in finding the right fit for you!

Smooth Brain is a new guild on Bleeding Hollow. The guild is compromised of returning top 100 US players who have played together for nearly a decade. We’d love to add some awesome new faces to this roster to progress in Shadowlands with us. Since forming in June we’ve focused on building a roster of experience and energetic people who will mesh well with the roster. With many of us having raided in higher end environments the target will be US 100-200 for our first tier together. As a result we’re taking our time with recruitment to meet these goals.

We’re not just a WoW raiding guild but a gaming community as well. Our members routinely play other games with each other in the discord and are very welcoming to new faces, but if you wish to stick exclusively to WoW that is okay as well!

Recruitment needs:
Melee DPS - Rogue, DH, Warrior
Ranged DPS - Warlock, Mage, Hunter, Balance Druid, Shadow Priest
Healers - Priest, Shaman

With the new expansion around the corner we are very flexible to what class you aim to play. We prefer to bring the player and not the class.

Raid Times:
Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday - 8:30-11:30 EST
Currently raiding casually on Tuesdays and Thursdays for heroic and first few mythic while we build out our roster.

Apply at smoothbrain.info

If you have any questions or would like additional info please feel free to reach out to either
James (GM): James#1657 (Btag) ZunnyD#9491 (Discord)
Luke (Raid Lead): BHO#11601 (Btag) Luke#5204 (Discord)

Good luck in your search. If weekends open up:

Someday my Beta will come…until then, looking for that long term home!

Hello Aerays :slight_smile:

is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal for every raid tier is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progression whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere.

Our raid team progression and raid days/times are as follows:

12/12H 10/12M

Weekday Mythic Raid (10/12M)
(Tuesday/Thursday 9pm to 12am EST)

Weekend Mythic Raid (5/12M)
(Friday 9:30pm EST-12:30am EST)

Casual Heroic Raid
(Wednesday 9pm to 12pm, Saturdays 630pm to 930pm EST)

We’re looking for dependable players with good attitudes. Both raiders and casual players alike. We want players who are looking for a long term guild to call home and enjoy both the game content and the social aspect of the game.

General Recruitment:

We currently are under open recruitment for casual heroic raiders. We area always accepting new players for five man content and leveling.

Core Raid
There are no current spots available for the Core Raid. We will always consider highly qualified candidates especially as we gear up towards a CE push towards the end of this tier and/or the beginning of Shadowlands.

Weekend Mythic Raid Team
Formed 6/8/20. Under open recruitment.465+ ilvl with or working on the correct essences. Please expect to continue to work to cap out your corruption resistance. Mythic is never really casual.You need to be working to maximize your character and improve your own play. Personal accountability and a drive to do better is a must.

Tanks: (2-3)

Healers (4-5)

rDPS (7): Need a lock and immunities (hunters/mages). All are welcome.

mDPS (6)

BNet contact information:
Add yrreg (recruitment officer) yrreg4791#1858 and/or
Zakyria (Weekend Mythic Raid lead) Zakytor#1336
Pummels (Weekday Mythic Raid lead) aminshall12#1819

Man, I dunno if you guys can push until 2am EST (I’m EST myself so I know how hard it can be), and if player 2 is able to do some part time dps as well, but we effing LOVE jackbox nights. The guild memes from raiding into some of the quips is so amazing. I’ll leave our spam just in case, but if anything I wanted to give a bump out to those who like to do non-wow things with a guild too:

< Ouroboros >
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
Ny’alotha 11/12M, 12/12H, 11/12N
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Killimanjaro: Kilimanjaro1024 #9179
Luunae Discord: Luunae#1462
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!
-Naru

Sent you a bnet request, looking forward to speaking with you. I don’t do guild spam.

We raid Tues / Thurs / Sunday 9pm-12am

8/12 Mythic guild former CE, only been back raiding for about 2-3 months.

illmerica#1459

S E V E N on Detheroc is looking to fill out it’s ranks to finish out BFA and push into Shadowlands Mythic Raiding.

About S E V E N

• We are a former server first guild up till WoD (lets be honest WoD sucked) that was formed in Vanilla.
  • We are an adult only guild and do not accept anyone under 18+ and prefer our players even older than that
  • Our leadership is made of older players that have raided on and off since Vanilla always at a server first level.

What you can expect from us

• Our raiding schedule is casual our game play is not
  • We have always had a saying “Don’t waste everyone else’s time” you can expect us to know both fight and class mechanics going into raids.
  • NO DRAMA. Most of us have our own kids in real life and don’t want to deal with others kids in game. This is an escape for us and the last thing we want is drama. It won’t be discussed it will just be removed.
  • Understanding. We get that RL pops up. Kids get sick, work demands become overwhelming, etc. Just let us know ahead of time if possible so we can make changes if need be (part of the don’t waste everyone’s time moto)

What do we expect of you

• Be a decent human being. There is enough crap going on in the world today don’t be bringing any into the guild or game.
  • Competent players who are willing to get involved with all aspects of the guild
  • Preparedness. We expect you to come with consumables and a basic knowledge of the content we will be pushing.
  • Communication. RL pop up? Having issues with a mechanic, guildie, or something else in game. Let us know. We believe that communication is crucial in all aspects of what we do.

Schedule

• Tues/Thurs 8:30pm to 11pm CST.
  • Mon is an optional raid night for what ever.

That said we are a group that likes to have fun and keep things on the lighter side and some of us have been friends now for over 10+ years.

Needs

• Ranged DPS (we have no locks/boomkin/ele shaman)
  • Rogue
  • Havoc DH
  • Healer

I’m looking for competent plays but swinging a big dingaling with #'s isn’t the main thing I’m looking for. I want me and the rest of my guild to enjoy playing with each other and that is the most important aspect I’m looking for in recruits.

Battletag: Drochdeo#1237
Discord: Drochdeo#6966

Looking forward to meeting some of you.

Hello, you’re looking like a Snack. Snacks [12/12M] on Horde Mal’ganis is a Cutting Edge Guild looking for more dedicated, exceptional and committed raiders. We were able to achieve being the US 410th guild to achieve CE in our first established tier, and we’re looking to improve that. We raid on Tues/Wed at 9pm-12am EST. We not only raid together but have a highly active community that does M+/PvP/Sale Runs and more. If this sounds like a guild you’d like to be a part of, feel free to reach out to me in discord or if you have any questions! Titan#1410.

Hello Aerays

Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild.
We currently have two raid teams:
Raid Team 1 : 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST.
Raid Team 2 : Mondays 7/12M 8AM-11AM.

15-30 online at all times of the day, active in M+, heroic raids, transmog runs and pvp!

If this interests you let me know,
Discord: Withoutt#8803
Bnet: Without#1930