Two bugs with Vizier pact excavation from Dor'garad

1. If you leave the area, your progress resets.
  2. The reward chest doesn’t always spawn. If this happens, Dor’garad reappears about 15 seconds after the event ends, and he lets you begin a new excavation. However, he doesn’t spawn any dirt piles. He does the animation, but nothing happens.

This happened at /way 64.5 19.9

Edit: Found a second bugged excavation at /way 70.5 43.3 I flew away and did a rumor event, then came back and was able to complete the bugged excavation.

Second edit: Dor’garad at /way 66.5 58.7 is bugged. I made it to 57% and ran out of dirt. While flying around, I flew out of the area. When I came back, Dor’garad had respawned, and I was able to restart the event, but no dirt spawned and my progress was set back to 0%.

Third edit: Excavation at /way 55.29 23.96 only gives enough dirt piles to get 33/100. The dirt doesn’t respawn. I assume the remaining dirt is underground, since this area is the Pillar-nest Vosh cave system, but if you leave the area, your progress resets, so there’s no point in checking.

1 Like

I would like to add to this:

Excavation rumors do not give credit toward Worldsoul: Forging a Pact’s “Pact Rumors complete.”