Two 4/12M players looking for weekend guild

We are looking for a guild that raids weekend, any faction or server. We’re both 2kio+ on mains. logs upon request

I am Resto/Ele Shaman.
He is Shadow priest / Feral Druid

Nothing too late night EST too please.

Leave your discord and I’ll respond

I’d be interested in talking if Fri/Sat start @ 8 pm EST works. Posted recruitment thread below. Disc: GrumpyGamer#8110

Hey reach out to me if you would like to chat :slight_smile:
Discord: Epicphantom#6202
Raid days are Sun/Mon 7-11pm EST
www (dot) raidersruswow (dot)com

Hi Vanderarn!
Entropi is in search of experienced ranged for our team! We recently returned to BfA and our first mythic raid night saw 2 mythic bosses and Maut soon to come. We raid Sun/Mon so not exactly weekly, but if you are interested pls feel free to contact us!

<Entropi> - [H] Zul’jin

Faction: HORDE

• 2/12 M, 12/12H Ny’alotha (recently returned to BfA), starting Mythic raids
  • Several CE achievements throughout the Xpacs, Cleared Vanilla Naxx 40, 4 Atieshes in retail
  • Retail Raid Schedule: Sun/Mon 9:30pm-12am EST
  • Ranged DPS (Priest, Mages, Lock, Hunter), Experienced, team-oriented raiders
  • Classic team option for those interested (1 night/week)

About Us:

“If you are interested in what you do, that keeps you going!” – Stan Lee

For a lot of us, we’ve been interested in WoW since Vanilla. And while we’ve grown older, had families, built professions and obtained degrees, we are still passionate about WoW (yes, even through BFA lol).

We have a 1 night team in Classic and returned for 8.3 and Shadowlands to build new friendships, slay dragons, and conquer mythic content on a short-but-efficient schedule. Our members are mature (21+), working professionals and parents with diverse professional and management backgrounds in areas including Video game development, Comic Books, IT, Software and more. Success through teamwork, communication, analysis, and execution are our primary objectives.

Entropi was previously ranked US 86th (T16) on Zul’jin, and obtained All-Star Team US 3rd (Warcraftlogs Execution Ranking). Our raiders have core experience in various top 100 US teams.

www. wowprogress. com/guild/us/zul-jin/Entropi/rating.tier16_25

We’re looking for exceptional, reliable, team-oriented players to grow our community and strengthen our raid team.

For more information, pls contact:

Bnet: Kaotica#1271

Discord: Kaotica (Render)#5784

Sorry those times do not work for us.

Scrubcat#5694 Discord. Tues-Thurs 8-11 EST. 6/12M. Hit me up if you want to talk more

Hi! I’d be interested in seeing your logs :slight_smile: Our group is 6/12M F/Sat 8-11:30 EST. Guild is Crisp on Baelgun and Rice Crispies under Wowprog. Velasca#4165 (discord)! I’d love to chat.

Hey Vanderarn!
Resistance on Hyjal is recruiting!
Friday/Saturday 6:30-10:30pm PST
Optionals through the week.
We are also 7/12M 8/8M EP
Multiple CE Guild
We have a guild application at: https://goo.gl/forms/Qj0jq6Mxy10VudR32
If you have questions you can contact us at:
Discord: Elvera#1963 or Akantor#6680

Guild & Server/Faction: Efficient Stormrage-US :Alliance:
Raid Times/Days: Fridays & Saturdays 8pm-11pm EST
Cleared: 6/12M NYA (US 515) - 8/8M EP (US 314) - 8/9M BOD (US 829)
Recruitment Contacts: Battletag: Karma#12379 or Discord: Kàrmâ#5681
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/team/us/stormrage/raid-Weekend
Requirements: Previous Mythic experience, Cutting Edge mindset & current Warcraft logs
Needs: Currently looking for Brewmaster, Resto Shaman/Disc Priest & exceptional DPS

Looking to add some ranged DPS; if you’re both willing to play your ranged specs, we can probably make something work.

Guild: Convergence | Kil’Jaeden | Horde
Progress: 7/12M NYA

Schedule:
Friday 6:00-9:00PM PST
Saturday 5:00-8:00PM PST

Former US top 50-100 guild raiding on a 6 hour schedule while preparing for Shadowlands. Contact me at Zyd#3749 on Discord if you’re interested in hearing more.

Hey there, we raid Fri/Sat 8-1130pm est. Looking for some DPS
Let me know if you would like to chat Theurgy#9756

Stay Hydrated (AOTC, 3/12M) is a guild of High End Raiders, Glad PvPers, and all around decent players.

We are new to the server of Sargeras and were the top alliance prog guild on our previous server, Wyrmrest Accord. We are a group of super chill people who enjoy all elements of the game. We have people who constantly like to push high m+, people who pvp at very high levels (many multi glads in guild), and our core raid team.

Currently, we are looking for anyone who would like to trial for our raid roster. We raid Thursday and Sunday from 5:00-8:00 PM PST.

Our current needs are:

Resto Shaman

Warlock (PLEASE)

Any Tanks

If you are interested in joining, please reach out to any of the following:

Bnets:

SirBear#11658 (Raid Leadership Team)

TheCasevw#1682 (Guild Master)

In Game–

Dukov-Sargeras

Casepally-Sargeras