Twitch makes me wanna RP

With the recent spike in RP on twitch, it has me really wanting to sink my teeth into RP in WoW. I’m looking for a good guild that does RP of life in Azeroth. Good immersions and focuses on living that characters life. Does such a thing exist? I’ll join your realm/ guild today! Lemme know!

These do exist! these are usually Guilds that either rp in the main city, or have their own cities/towns that they rp in. Find for guild that are either about striving towns, markets, noble houses, or even about clergies/covens!

your best bet is to find for them in character, try walking around stormwind (specifically in places like the cathedral district) during peak times, you would usually see a few guilds recruiting (look for the people that are standing around with their respective banners/colors) You might find some good rp yourself too :slight_smile:

Rp is great fun! The realm you choose would be a choice between the rp servers currently in medium to high population.

Each server has its good and bad points. I myself prefer a smaller more friendly community rather than a huge server full of people griefing rp. Yes it happens, do not deny it.

Before anyone else warns you, Moon Guard is a popular server for rp, as is Wyrmrest Accord. Both have lots of rpers. Walk up rp is about the best way to judge the general community attitude.

Some advice:

1. If you are squeamish about adult themes and wish to avoid them, stay out of Goldshire on Moon Guard.
  2. Take a look at the realms forums before you roll there and ask around for new rper guidance.
  3. Roll a starter character on each rp realm and do some checking around BEFORE you spend real life money transferring.
  4. Take a look at a good rp guide here on the WET froums and get an idea of what to do to create a memorable character. (Hint: stay simple to start with)
  5. Give it time, have patience and do not think all rpers are the same when you run into some you don’t like.
  6. Create your character with room for expansion, don’t paint yourself into a corner with complicated background.
  7. Don’t be shy, rp happens when you take a bit of initiative. Walk up to people, talk to them, be friendly and willing to listen. Give them time to type out a response.

I am sure others will have helpful advice for beginners.