Twitch drops still missing

Haven’t gotten a single twitch drop in warcraft from the whole run. Tried to be patient since I knew I wasn’t alone, but plenty of people have been resolved now while I’m still drop-less. Yes I’ve relinked twitch and battle.net, yes I’ve tried different browsers and turning off adblockers, everything is claimed on twitch but nothing is getting through. Kind of sours the holidays to be missing out on the entire event.

1 Like

Still nothing.

Still no drops, tickets are just met with automated responses and closed immediately.

1 Like

Never got my purple firework, got others, they dont even let you make a ticket on this stuff .

Twitch just says to contact the developer, blizzard either doesn’t respond or points the finger right back at twitch. I know I shouldn’t be surprised at this point, but after playing this game for near 20 years I know I sure am disappointed at the lack of customer service for issues like this.

Still nothing, I don’t think being patient is going to work anymore, and I still can’t figure out how to make a ticket over this (if that’s even possible). Twitch is just a brick wall, telling me to go argue with another brick wall. Poor marks all around.

So disappointed (and yet somehow relieved) that I’m not the only one experiencing this issue. I’m in the same boat and have missed out on all rewards except the purple firework toy during this event. I’ve at least gotten twitch to verify that I have everything accepted and is correct on their end, but have been able to get absolutely no assistance from Blizzard. I’ve been through the “common things to try” article by blizzard several times with no luck. I’ve submitted several tickets and have literally gotten the response from blizzard of - “we can’t fix it, but good luck next time!” - which I find to be completely ridiculous. If customer service is not designed to help their customers with service issues, I’m not sure what they are supposed to be doing. It is clear to me that Blizzard does not care about it’s subscribers nor making sure that their subscribers are given a good experience. Telling me I can not get help with my issues while simultaneously sending me emails to spend more money subscribing to a game does not provide me with confidence that anything will ever be resolved or change. I’m a lifelong Wow player as well as playing almost all other Blizzard games and I was always constantly communicated with other gamers that they are my favorite developer - but my current dealings with Blizzard only leave a bad taste in my mouth. I fulfilled my end of the event by watching the required Twitch streams and it is clear that Blizzard has no intention to follow through on their obligations to fulfill their own event.

1 Like

Still no changes. Gotta say I’m more disappointed in Blizzard now than I have been for a long time. The fact they’re completely ignoring the issue just makes it worse. I have no other recourse here, Twitch support is a dead end and I can’t ticket the matter in game. Unless Blizz makes some attempt to fix it for us few who had issues, I guess we’re just stuck being left out.

Blizzard doesn’t care at all.

We pay $15 a month to get ignored on something that should be a simple solution for Blizzard to fix.

They don’t care and never will.

Still missing, new ones coming out and still havnt recieved ones from over a month ago, help would be appreciated

Still checking, still nothing. Don’t know if the weather machine will work since I already had that one. Know Blizzard they’ll probably just take it away from me instead. Growing to have very little faith in a game I’ve played for near 20 years.

It would be relatively straightforward for the company to address this in a way that would stop the hemorrhaging of goodwill.

Even if it’s an answer that doesn’t immediately resolve the problem, some communication from customer service reps in the forums would help. (Not volunteer MVPs.)

All those hearts and flowers and ridiculousness in the messages that come from customer service reps actually help soothe the frustration. “I’m so sorry, a mischievous primal storm made off with your Twitch drop. We’re not allowed to manually award missing Twitch drops because a fix is coming to retroactively award the earned drops en masse. Unfortunately I don’t have an exact date on this fix, but I am assured the developers are aware of it and working on it.”

Another week, still nothing. Tried Twitch again but again they dismissed it as Blizzard’s problem, not theirs. Do I need to attend the next Blizzcon and ask this question directly to a dev or something to get a little attention?

Its a damn shame both companies are acting like stubborn you know whats…each company is throwing the issue back at the other…why can’t you two companies get your heads out of your …you know what and fix this issue with some common courtesy to the player base …with without neither company would running if not for these players that use your products.

I never received the last 4 twitch drops, including the feldrake, etc. Don’t even bother putting in a ticket in game, it will get answered but they’ll tell you to post on forums… it’s ridiculous. lol Here was the last response, telling me basically I did everything right, didn’t receive the stuff, but oh well… we can’t do anything:

"Greetings!
This is Game Master Drioddeaso
Thank you for contacting Blizzard Entertainment, We appreciate your patience.

While looking into your request, I saw that your account has been established many years ago! What a pleasure to be in contact with a loyal adventurer like yourself!

Without further ado, what I could gather by reading what you wrote us, is that you didn’t receive your twitch drops after correctly linking your accounts.
Rest assured that I have completely understood your issue and I will be working on a resolution that meets your expectations.

First of all, let me start by clarifying that we completely understand the frustration this may be causing you, but the Blizzard universe has no place for any toxicity or flaming behaviors. So we would appreciate it if we kept it in a friendly way :slight_smile: (I never flamed them or was toxic btw… Just told them to fix the problem because it was ridiculous that so many were having issues with it)

That being said, I went ahead and checked your account and found that your twitch account is indeed connected to your Battle.Net account, afterwards I went to confirm that you didn’t receive the mount and found that it was indeed not added to your account. Blizzard Customer Support can’t help with missing twitch drops, so for that, we advise you to submit a bug on the forums as submissions posted there have the benefit of allowing a community discussion around high-impact bugs, which can occasionally help in prioritizing them. If you want to check on a bug, we also keep a list of known active issues at the top of that forum that all players can see.

Thank you again for reaching out. Have a great one.
Sincerely,
Game Master Drioddeaso"

So yeah… nothing done, no feldrake, pets, etc… and no help from Blizzard (typical). Good luck to you guys! I know I won’t be watching streams with drops anymore. Not worth my time.

Mine are also still missing. I am missing (and have earned/claimed):
Dragon Kite Pet
Feldrake Mount
Cenarion Hatchling Pet
Swift Windsteed Mount
Perpetual Purple Firework

I did receive:
Dragon Kite Pet
Feldrake Mount
Cenarion Hatchling Pet
Swift Windsteed Mount
Goblin Weather Machine

I did not receive:
Perpetual Purple Firework

I can confirm that I have claimed the drops on Twitch
I can confirm that I have my Twitch account linked on my Battle.net account management page
I can confirm that I have waited 24 hours

2 Likes

Came back to check, still nothing changed. Second guessing if I want to continue buying Blizzard games. The lack of support is getting tiresome. Almost all customer support these days is just bot responses of some vague rule or another as to why you’re not getting help.

Funny enough, I actually got the Disco Ball. Tried the blackwatch overwatch spray next, got nothing. And still no sign of the other drops, I’m guessing others have just given up by now.

I can see Ichabod and Dragon Kite in your collection.

a pre-formatted response isn’t a “bot”.

if you need more help, use the “need more help” option provided.