Twitch Drops not showing up in game?

So, I was reading that some people were getting the Ethereal Portal drop and some were getting the Blazing Hippogryph drop.
I’ve gotten neither. I had 4 hours of Twitch going earlier today, redeemed the reward for the Ethereal Portal on Twitch and then nothing.
Been waiting about 35ish minutes or so hoping it wasn’t bugged but it looks like it is.

Blizz, if y’all see this, is this also being looked into or is this a one-off I got unlucky type situation?

35 min isnt that long tbh provided u did everything right not that im say u didnt it should show up. Also no GMS here and they tend to be hands off on twitch rewards.

4 Likes

I mean, true on the 35 minutes not being that long. It’s just strange since the other drops in the past were really quick on showing up in game.

I’ll wait til tomorrow to see if maybe I’m just unlucky and if the Portal ain’t there by tomorrow, then I’ll be worried.

Most every Twitch drop FAQ page that they’ve done to date says that it can take up to 48 hours. This current one does not have it on there, but I wouldn’t start worrying until it’s been at least that long.

3 Likes

Have u checked ur filters and any unwraped gifts.

2 Likes

I actually just logged back in to check and it’s there.
Man, I really need to just be more patient lol

5 Likes

Cough told you so all good things comes to those who wait.

5 Likes

lol hey, that told you so is 100% deserved!

4 Likes

Hi and GM my wife watched the streamer for 4 hours yesterday for the hypogryff mount. It showed up in her twitch account and shows it was claimed but hasnt showed up in her game.
Thanks.

(Accidentally posted this in the wrong thread!)

There is a much larger thread talking about this that is much newer and has more information on the current problem, please read this info and submit a ticket:

3 Likes

We have multiple threads on the same subject, so I’m going to start closing the extras.

I am providing what updates I can in this thread.

There is also a thread in Technical Support, which provides a link to submit a ticket if you have not yet received the mount after 24 hours of claiming it. These tickets are being placed in a hold queue while the overall issue is being investigated.

3 Likes