Twitch Drop: Scramble to Get the Sand Scarab Pet on October 22!

Twitch Drop: Scramble to Get the Sand Scarab Pet on October 22!

Earn the Sand Scarab pet when you watch World of Warcraft streams on Twitch from October 22 to November 5, 2024.

View Full Article

3 Likes

It’s always good to see more things get opened up to new players that didn’t have the chance to get it the first time

8 Likes

Where is this sand scarab from originally? TCG?

If it’s TCG, then literally everyone has always had the option to obtain it should they have wanted.

They could have always just purchased the TCG card or the code - in fact, they could still do that today.

The sunny side of giveaways, but dont miss out or it will get poached and you’ll be fried!

I hate to complain about a freebie but that really shows its age… is a golden scarab tied to anything in wow really?

Yes.

Not interested, going save my phone battery this time around. I’m picky when it comes to pets.

1 Like

These were the Uldum TCG release, that came out around the time Uldum release was. It was called the Tomb of the Forgotten.

Can you please do something about deserter in LFG( like when doing LFR in alts)? Joining a started LFR wing, clearing then joining a fresh one after means you are either forced to do bosses you already looted or you leave once you looted them all and you are slapped with a 30 mins deserter for no good reason.

You really shouldn’t have made such a blatantly terrible change in the first place. The Ara Kara trinket could’ve been moved to final boss and you would’ve spared this trash changes to alts or casuals.

2 Likes

Well price of this will now drop

TCG was discontinued in 2013. The scarab came from Tomb of the Forgotten, which was 2012.

Not everyone uses Ebay. Some people just play the game and haven’t been here that long.

2 Likes

Neat, another TCG item for the basement dwellers to rage over.

I like free stuff, even if I never plan on using it.

3 Likes

Not the place for this.

I’ve owned this pet for years and I’m happy it’s coming back.

4 Likes

They only rage over mounts, pet they don’t care about.

Ahn’qiraj.

1 Like

I have all the mounts and I don’t care about that either.

2 Likes

They’ll rage about anything that they feel makes them better than others.

Then you are not a basement dweller :smiley:

3 Likes

I was really saying not all of us TCG owners care.

The only thing that bothers me is I haven’t been able to participate in almost any of these promotions.

I think I got a toy once I didn’t have. Maybe a tabard too.

1 Like

I thought I would rage about some things but realized I did not care. I just made list of the things I hope to see return. Come on Vampiric Battling that I was too scared to go for in Wrath pre-patch.

1 Like