Twitch Drop: Get the Fathom Pet – Now Live!

You don’t eat little buddies!
:angry:

I didn’t get it either until I watched his stream the first time for an event like this. But I listen more than watch. He’s fun and chill. Lots of good conversation.

Four more hours for KrakenLatte :O)

4 Likes

+1 and cute.

1 Like

Yes we do!

A pet? sleeps

Scrub the deck and make it look shiny!

Tomatoa ftw

what the hell is this!?!?? why a pet? no one asked for it

I love this guy so much! Cant wait!

This post and replies have my attention. What are y’all referring to and, what’s with the Peach? Also, what or who is this “SoulsoBreezy” and why do you make mention? Fill me in guys.

Is Fathom the pet’s name? I don’t see it listed in my pet journal.

Yes.

I can’t find it in my collection or mail either. I wish they would standardize the methodology of giving these out. Some need to be claimed from Battle.net, some mail, some appear in collections.

I would try unlinking your Twitch account with your Battle.net account and then link them again. Sometimes it breaks.

1 Like

They are still linked. I found it in my collection on an Alt. I don’t know why it didn’t appear on my main… Glitch in Blizzard’s Matrix I guess.

Oh, gotcha. Well, I’m glad you found it at least. :stuck_out_tongue:

It has not appeared in my account. I have linked and relinked my account. I have double checked all my twitch settings. I got all the hearthstone drops form the anniversary. I have not gotten the fathom pet yet and I earned it 7 days ago. I tried opening a support ticket but the twitch support page on Blizzard’s site says go to twitch and twitch’s support page says contact Blizzard. Blizzard even notes that customer service will not give you the drop on their support article. Too bad so sad is their stance.

Yeah no, I’m not going to sit for hours to watch other play just to get this.

looks like this pet I won’t get, specially with my work schedule.

hopefully this will go on BM or trading post later.

Then don’t. Put it on a screen and walk away or do something else while it’s on.

1 Like

I’m not feeding their metrics either.

Stuff like this shouldn’t give away stuff to coerce people to give them clicks.

Unfortunately, unlinking and relinking can cause the reward to never show up.

If you had just waited, it would eventually arrive - I had my D.I.S.C.O. ball show up like 2 months late.

It’s possible it will still show up for you, but unlinking has a chance of making it never show up. (I assume it happens when twitch tries to push the reward through in the small amount of time you don’t have a linked account)

But yea, my DISCO took 2 months and the Feldrake took like 3 weeks. Sadly sometimes some accounts get stuck on twitch’s side and they tell you to just wait it out.

Also, make sure you actually clicked “Claim Reward” in your inventory.