Twitch Drop - Blazing Hippogryph Mount

I don’t know if this is just a wait a bit longer thing.

But, I claimed my Blazing Hippogryph mount 2+ hours ago on Twitch.

Still haven’t received it in game.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. I claimed it on Twitch over 5 hrs. ago, but it hasn’t shown up for me in-game yet. Came here to see if anyone else had the same issue.

I claimed mine yesterday, and it shows as claimed, but My account, which has received the portal toy so I know my accounts are correctly linked, it still isn’t on my account.

With all the other bugs bouncing around I sort of doubt this’ll get fixed.

1 Like

Also having this issue. Finished a couple hours ago, still no hippogryph.

I’ve received every other drop I was after, including the portal toy, so I know my account is correct.

Twitch drops must be claimed on Twitch and can take up to 24 hours before they appear in-game

In other words, you have no reason to worry or complain until it’s been at least 24 hours after claiming.

1 Like

Well, all my other Twitch drops for WoW have been instant.

But you’re right, no need to mention anything when things are different than usual.

1 Like

24 hours is the official answer.

For all my twitch drops, they varied between instant and 48 hours.

So, your experience up to now has been all outliers and this delay is no delay at all.

i’m a little distressed cuz this was the one reward i have actually wanted, badly, for a long time… and it’s the only one bugging out on me. i feel a little better reading you’ve had to wait 48 hrs before. these threads pop up every drop, though. i know nothing is perfect, but i’m still surprised for some reason.

edit; i’d already done this twice, but my third full shut down/restart of the bnet desktop launcher made it appear, if that might help anyone.

This would have 0 effect on it. It was simply a coincidence on timing

This may have something to do with me not getting mine though. This is from the connected accounts page

2 Likes

Looks like I just had to wait. When I got on just now it was there. As others had mentioned it says it can take up to 24 hrs. I had not noticed that, and when I got the nether portal drop last week it showed in just a few minutes, so I thought something was wrong this time, but I just needed to wait longer this time.

2 Likes

alrighty, sorry then. gl on your mount.

Thank you. Im not holding my breath. Until they fix the server error I dont think anyone will get theirs. Once enough people complain they never got it the correct team will get involved and fix the issue

When I checked ~28 hours later, I had the mount.

When I look at my Connections page, I still have the “Server Error”.

I’m guessing Blizzard is manually doing this in batches (and maybe even alphabetically) if their system can’t do it automatically.

2 Likes

Hey there mister obvious response trolling the forums. Why don’t you explain why I haven’t received the fel drake from the launch event or this new mount. Yet I have other toys or items from twitch? Oh wait it’s a bug shut up lol. And customer support won’t do crap about it.