Twisting Nether Horde Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Horde side of Twisting Nether (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:
• Your character’s name, race and class.
• The name of your original guild on this realm.
• The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

Click here to start over.

5 Likes

Hi. :hear_no_evil:

1 Like

Jazgulak, Tauren, Warrior - High Warlord
The B Team

Authentic#1819

2 Likes

Warhoof, Tauren Warrior The B Team and then quit when we got absorbed by some PVE guild!

Pwny#1673

1 Like

Htrik, orc warlock.

2 Likes

I remember you and your wife (played a rogue?). You took a break from PVP to come do MC with us a few times.

Ginobili, Tauren Druid
Jinobili, Troll Warrior

Honorless
The B Team

Probably will be a filthy casual in classic but I’ll be there
Ginobili#11863

1 Like

I was in the guild Typhoon with you. That was a great group of folks.

Zarjin - Troll Priest

Typhoon
Infamous

3 Likes

Greshka - Tauren Druid

Forgotten Legion

4 Likes

I think I played with you, raided in Novus ended up server transferring to Andorhal and guild became Severed I played a undead Priest named Samael on TN, name changed to Zombie on Andorhal.

BizarroQuay #1555

I’m mostly looking for the old Rutilus Luna guild peeps. I would have joined around the tail end of vanilla/BC.

Most would likely know me as the undead warlock, Malersia. Some may know me by Moorose, my tauren resto druid.

I had several other alts (I am an altoholic) but I doubt I paid much attention to the other toons as much as Malersia and Moorose at the time.

If you remember me, my btag is Lakota#1657.

2 Likes

Rutilus Luna still exists on Twisting Nether! The only original players left are Darkmastaski and I, Od.

1 Like

Lunafreya, Troll Priest
Lunataure, Tauren Hunter
Amangur Empire

1 Like

Whats going on all!

Back in the day played a Troll Priest named Zennyo. I think it Vanilla through Wrath. Was with the guild Weekend Warriors. Still have that same character, though I don’t play her as often.

Was in around the top 10 for completing Benediction, other than that though, was a fun time with fun peeps.

Slaxim - Troll Warrior - Typhoon/Infamous
Slaximus - Human Rogue - Red Sector A

1 Like

My co-workers and I started Bloodpact right around Christmas of 2005. I was Entombed (still have the toon)
Bloodpact stayed around for a while and had some good raids.

2 Likes

Burzum, Orc Warlock joined The B Team at some point in Vanilla with two other friends, one was a female troll shaman. My imps name was Pizpep… oh Pizpep… so much mischievousness.

Pretty sure that was the name, other possible names: Nuanthes, Melanthe

Yo! My Dad was the guild leader of Bloodpact, I’m hoping to reform it when classic drops.

1 Like

He played a Tauren Shaman named Moolishus