<Twisted Etiquette> W/TR Heroic Raiding Guild

Guild Name: Twisted Etiquette
Server: US-Area 52
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time (Many members in PST/MST as well)
Faction: Alliance/Horde

Raid Times:
Wednesday - 9PM EST to 12AM EST
Thursday - 9PM EST to 12AM EST

Background:

• Formed in Warlords of Draenor and has consistently gotten AOTC most raid tiers since. (We took a break in Shadowlands like everyone else).
  • We screw around a lot. If swearing, darker humor, or mayhaps even getting roasted every once in a while isn’t something you’re okay with, you probably won’t like us.
  • Many of us like to do M+ as well, with quite a few of us having gotten keystone hero on multiple characters in DF S3/S4.
  • We also play a lot of other games together ranging from Overwatch, Heroes of the Storm, League of Legends and Battlefield.

If you are looking for a strong community, but don’t want the stress of mythic, come check us out!

Classes/Specs in HOT DEMAND (Any spec/class will be considered):
Healers - Shaman, Paladin, Evoker

Contact Info:
Blizzard App: Noobhouse#1333
Discord: Noobhouse#0887

If you have any questions about joining, feel free to add me on either platform. If you add me on discord you’ll get a response faster.

2 Likes

We are looking for peeps!

Join and ill give you some of my pink starbursts. The best kind.

Get in nerds.

War Within coming soon!

I see some of my minions have bumped this post. If you apply, you too can become one of my minions and become cool like them.

Come be nerds with us!

Attention Earthlings, we NEED HEALERS. Please reach out if you heal good. Thanks.

Healers are required, fix our mistakes pl0x.

I’ve got the best heals, cookies. Also play a Monk and holy pally :slight_smile: Sent a btag (Kovo).

Still need a Super Saiyan healer.

Hear Ye Hear Ye, healers still needed!

Bump! Need another healer for our raid team!