Twinks using in-game exploit of level scaling

Because it won’t let me report this problem to anywhere maybe here you will notice. Twinks are exploiting the level scaling to get huge benefits over regular players.

imgur. com/Cem19rD

It is unacceptable that level 70 healer has more damage done than half of the team and at the same healing better than two healers.

It is not about being good, this is clearly using an exploit.

Don’t make dup threads dude.

1 Like

Here is a link to your picture

However I do not understand the exploit or if it is one, I think you investigate this more.

Well, the XP brackets should be separated for people having XP on or off to avoid twinks in team. And these guys are super geared at lvl 70, and did not gain a single level.

I took this example as this holy paladin, having more damage than half of the team, and at the same time 180k healing? He two-shot me and I have pretty good gear for leveling person.

That rogue (that is one of premade) is also epic geared level 70, so they are not just randomly leveling.

This is not the only case, I meet people like that, who are somehow “stuck” at levels 20 30 40 50 and abuse this scalling.

If they decided to remove this restriction, Im okay with that, but it is nowhere to be found.

person is twinked for 70, but still gaining exp. just a twink that probably decided to level since they changed the queue system.

Dang!! I thought I did not make this one and now I have two, is there any way to delete this one please?