Twinking is back. level 120 style

Depends on what gear they’re wearing… I’ve ran dungeons on my lower level toons and have level 120 saved gear that’s ready for me when I hit 120.

didn’t really think about it till you just said this I saw a video of someone doing that a while back he mailed naz gear from another toon dinged mid AB and put it on and just nuked everyone it was just a 1 time thing but that’s what it was not a twink or party sync person just someone who saved gear for when he dinged mid bg

Ah makes sense now. Didn’t even catch the 120 part.

Oh yeah I hear you I did that once way back when 110 was max. I was 109 and in AV - soon as I dinged I put on my 110 gear from my bags but I only had like 3 pieces. I’ll try to get a screen shot next time I see a 120’s health way up in a 110-119 bg.

Well like he said, that’s the only time that can happen. 120’s who party sync will be adjusted appropriately.

^ 120s that use party sync only have 68k unbuffed with stam buffs its around 75k-80k

so 100% its just a 120 who dinged mid bg which is very very rare I haven’t even seen someone do that yet

Their gear is literally inactive. They use a forced template and are weaker. Don’t sensationalize something, especially when it isn’t true. Makes you look like a tabloid.

2 Likes

heard stories of people farming MOP / WOLK raids and then que’ing for lower lvls and they use low lvl chants / gems and put the gear on for lower brackets

is that true?

1 Like

You can only do that for timewalking. Party sync (The way queueing into low brackets work) disables all gems & enchants. Timewalking everything goes

#Freethetwinks

1 Like

Twinks were forming premades and camping gys. That wasn’t okay. Okay for max level characters to camp graveyards though.

Who cares about low levels? Certainly not devs. Why else would they have encouraged antisocial teens to lock down quest hubs all these years? New and leveling players are merely fodder for bored max levels looking for someone to harass.

Just saw a 119 with “inactive gear” owning. lol
His weapon was Amberseal Keeper level 333 and they had all 300+ gear and 94,900 health (with buffs) so any stamina effects / trinket buffs gives them 100K+
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/bleeding-hollow/gõd

Probably leveling to 120 cuz twinking was removed.