Twink Server

You do realize that is where classic eventually lands right? Lol
I like the challenge of mixing it up with strong foes.
1 shotting lowbies is short lived fun. Now id that 1 shorting lights a fire under that player to seek gear and get revenge? Oh yea. All for it but seems that type of player is rare…

Another OP solving a problem that does not exist.

Thought we were rioting to hopefully get that change over looked? Lol.
Yea i forgot about those. Pen is working good today.

Even if L60 BGs are server prioritised, twinks should remain CRBGs.

Isn’t there going to be xrealms battlegrounds? I can’t keep track of what is in and what isn’t.

That’s assuming you dont have other ppl up and coming, What you have right now in Retail is what you are looking at.

Yes, it does come down to a select few main twinks you will find in the Same BG every time you que, (i remember quite well for BC days)

Let’s look at another Factor that killed twinks, witch is the biggest difference in classic, No heirlooms, you can choose between the best bow/gun you can get from quest/dungeon ect, No one is cookie cutter in classic, slight differences in health/dmg/Spell dmg/ (example warlock 110 bonus to shadow dmg vs a well geared semi twink lock with half of that who wins?)

Skill is involved again minor stat adjustment’s, minor tweeks in spec will hurt you or benifit you but, we all aint runnin around in the exact same gear 100%

1 Like

Did they actually comfirm it? I think if anything it would be added in phase 6, twinking community will probably start around phase 1 so.

This is the brass tacks of it all. The tweaking. This is where the magic happens. This is what truely seperates players.
They should have been called tweaks but a bunch of nerd raging homophobes used twink as a slur instead. Ofc instead of taking offense the term was embraced. That’s thick skin. Lol

1 Like

Twinking has been a thing in Blizzard games longer then it has in WoW,
D2 Twinking was a ton of fun, and that’s the first game i heard it on ages ago AKA the 90s

1 Like

There are cross realm bgs. So it doesn’t matter what server you choose as much as you think it does.

1 Like

Not only that, but they had it in the Beta.

It’s assumed “battleground mechanics” includes CRBGs.

It may not in classic but I’ve seen several threads, plenty of tears, and existing player knowledge is going to influence this classic experience.
People will avoid getting rofl stomped by not queing low level bg’s.
There could be a issues with low level ques.

1 Like

Could be? Will there be? I’ts to hard to tell right now, Simple as that,
I’t really depends on the population of people that play, per server, How the Cross realm bg’s are set up (IMO i’t should go back to groups (Ruin.vs.w/e).) But, we dont know how many server’s we are really getting yet.

Again to hard to say, thing’s will go as they always have, the people will come up with something that works better per community, (if you split everyone up like that to raider’s, pvper’s, Twinker’s) and that’ll happen within a month or two of launch.

There are already talks in twink communities. I’d suggest checking out xpoff’s Classic forums. You’ll get actual twink guides and discussions there instead of a bunch of people complaining about how unfair it is that they get one shotted.

https://xpoff.com/forums/classic-wow.380/

2 Likes

wait you think that ‘twinking’ will be popular enough to actually have a server ?

I’m down. :sunglasses:

1 Like

There’s twinking servers in retail to this day. Yes absolutely there will be servers with large twink communities. Your lack of awareness doesn’t mean they don’t exist. When you put your hands over your eyes you don’t become invisible.

1 Like

Oh yes I do, it’s my superpower, put hands over eyes and nobody can see me.

1 Like

That’d make a great movie. Superhuman tries to rob bank but is knocked unconscious when he blindly runs into the vault door.

1 Like

I had this same problem in classic WoW in '05 or '06.

I set the goal of hitting rank 11 at level 49. It just couldn’t come to pass due to lack of battlegrounds in that bracket. (I hit rank 9)

If there is a server for this please let me know because I would like to try again.