Twink Brackets 19/29/39

Anyone know how they are fairing? Max level PvP isn’t enjoyable since it’s premade vs premade. Would like to know if the twink brackets are popping well? Hopefully with a good amount of twinks for some fun rivalry?

Was thinking a Hunter if I go with 19 or 29 (ally side) (maybe disc priest at 29 if they are decent) and an enhance shammy at 39 (obvi horde for that). Thoughts?

Me and two others are leveling 29 twinks but it will be a while since we just got back on and need some mains first.

Wondering if there is a twink discord or anything out there? Would like to see which bracket/factions are popping.

They’re all very active, though struggling a bit after the battlegroup split.

10-19 is a pile of garbage unless you want to dump hundreds/thousands of gold into a rogue or hunter twink and tediously press 3 buttons because classes don’t even have abilities yet.

20-29 also sucks

30-39 starts to get good.

40-49 is paradise. Horde dominate in off-hours, but prime time is pretty competitive.

50-59 is atrocious because Horde pvp’ers are all in AV, so it’s a bunch of rank 8 Alliance that won’t level to 60 farming level 52s in green gear in 10 v 7 or 15 v 11 matches (which I don’t blame them for, it just doesn’t make for a fun time).

Excuse me. How dare you.

@OP There is a discord yes. Its called Classic Twinking.

Hunters and Priests fare very well at 29. At 39, enhance is mostly a meme, but if you don’t mind being kited around while winding up for your RNG one shot, its fine. You’d have much better luck as a warrior if you are looking to spend a fortune on a Pendulum of Doom.

Real alt paradise is Horde on Heartseeker.

Go there to be outnumbered 50 to 1 by the biggest collection of scrubby nerdragers you have ever seen. You will never run out of targets, and you will never run out of stories like “man, I Just killed this skull con, and he logged on his even higher level skull con main for revenge, flew him all the way out to Tanaris, and then I killed that one too!!”