Twink advantage is broken

I’ve had zero issues leveling two toons from level 10-77 and 79 strictly through Bgs. Sorry it’s been so bad for you.

No difference. And that’s exactly why common players should get into habit of gearing up and improving their skills early, so 120 doesn’t come as a complete shock to them.

9 Likes

Im not going to say that it is right or wrong to stomp the living daylights out of both newbies and long time players with my boomkin Nokitty. But it feels good to chase down those hordies and cook them like spam.

Oh hey Nokitty, I remember seeing you in a bg the other night. If I recall you were the one getting chased down and roasted :wink: good game tho, hope to see ya out there again.

Twink MM Hunter w/double tap.

:laughing:

Not a single one of these dipShtz have any ideal what scaling/templates or BASE damage is and they shure az fk do not see how it has rotted pvp away from the inside out.

A Max level character, with top end raid gear can destroy fresh 120s no problem. I did it the other day on my lock, who’s not even that geared. Some monk with 140k up, and a demon Hunter with 90k jumped me, while my lock is decently geared, and sitting at 296k health. I 2 shot both of them easily.

It’s the same thing while leveling. If you invest in your character at their current level, you get stronger. Every level bracket is this way.

Idk why people act shocked that a person who stopped to invest, and get full gear for their bracket, is 2 shotting you in your quest greens. They took the time, you didn’t.

I will say however, I’ve only twinked one character, and got bored pretty fast. If twinks were nerfed it wouldn’t affect me, so IDC. I just don’t think people should be so tilted about someone winning easily when they took the time to get as strong as possible in their bracket

2 Likes