Twilight Devastation Stacking

How does Twilight Devastation work when you stack multiple pieces? Does it proc more often? Or does it proc the same and just hit for the sum total of all the pieces?

The proc rate doesn’t change but the amount of damage will increase. Watch your corruption! =)

Cool. Thanks.

Is that just a general PSA? Or something specific to Twilight Devastation? As a tank, I try to keep my corruption just under 40 so as not to trigger the thing from beyond.

You really have to find what works best for you, it’s really a “your mileage may vary”. Under 40 is a good metric, because the Thing from Beyond is the most problematic. Obviously Twilight Devastation is worth it because the massive DPS increase you gain from it. Even though a lot of people don’t like Corruption as a mechanic, part of the fun is being able to play around and try to push your limits with what you can do!

Sorry to resurrect this thread, but what it the max corruption resistance right now? I’m curious as to how close I am to the cap. Being restricted to under 40 as a tank is pretty punishing, but if I can maybe sneak one more corrupted item on and stay under 40, I’d want to max out my resistance.

80 on the cloak