Tw cache didnt drop the correct loot and in game ticket told me to post here

i’ve heard its been hotfixed but the gms in game are saying to post here for any chance at getting an item from the correct loot pool, thanks!

Happened to me as well, got an item from season 2.

Yep … me too.

Question is will anyone actually read his forum post and respond?

What is the point of the ticket system if it’s just going to redirect you to the forums? Nothing makes you excited to start a new season like being victim of a bug that they should have figured out before patch went live and losing out on your first upgrade for the season.

Guess we’re just supposed to say “oh well, they did their best” and fill the forums with our angst?

Ya same thing happened here, Not a real fan of wondering if we will have the item updated/replaced or if we are just out of luck.

This appears to be a known issue that’s already been hotfixed earlier today. Unfortunately, Customer Support cannot assist affected characters with restoring any in-game items, currencies, or progress lost. We’d kindly ask you to report this on our forum so this situation can be bring attention to our Dev team, and they’ll decide if there’s any action they could take from their end.

The correct forum to report this is is bug reports.

This is not a tech support issue.

1 Like

sad thing is even after the fixed you can get screwed with a curio thats 441 ilvl

Happened to me as well, got an 405 Seal of Filial Duty

Happened to me too, I saw wowhead said " Update: Reports have indicated that this issue has been fixed on live servers. so I handed it in but apparently that was incorrect. I got a 441 Flame-Warped Curio :frowning: