TW Badge Daylight Toy Needs a Buff

You know when this whole issue started, people on oceanic’s complaint was they had to play in darkness all the time. Now they get to play in mid day lighting for 2 hours and then dusk lighting for the remainder of however long they play.

Do you realize that is probably what most people in NA experience in terms of lighting. The people who play after work, 2 hours of daytime and then dusk ?

In any case, giving my opinion on this any more isn’t needed. I have stated what I think and blizzard will do whatever they want.

And I don’t agree with you about that profession issue either but whatever.

“It sucks for other people so don’t bother changing things” is not a compelling argument.

Having one profession item cost around ten thousand times as much to craft as another profession item is indefensible.

3 Likes

so you think playing this game any other time that mid day is bad ?

Just fry them in oil and eat them :+1:

Nope. But I recognize that other people will have different opinions and that changing this toy to have a shorter cooldown will have zero impact on my enjoyment of the game.

2 Likes

don’t really understand what argument you were making there then with your response

because that sure wasn’t my argument.

That’s what it sounded like to me. Why even mention that other people have limited daylight available to them while playing? Just because they’re not here complaining about it that it somehow invalidates this thread?

I was suggesting maybe that is why they decided on 2 hours.

That doesn’t explain the cooldown difference between the day and night toys.

1 Like

So make the night toy the same - who cares. I personally can’t see why anyone would want to even use that one - maybe that is why they made it free.

I’m posting late, Aussie time. I’m on holidays, so am staying up until 2 am.

This is not my normal times playing, usually I play a few hours of the evening, and the game is dark for me.

The point is that Blizzard should throw their aussie crowd a bone and let them have this toy so they can play under the guise of Sunlight. Having a 24hr CD on the toy is nonsensical anyways.

3 Likes

They made the toy for them - don’t you think they already gave them something - they HAVE 2 hours of daylight each day. You are talking like they don’t have any.

And that 24 hours cd sort of makes sense if it starts when you first use it since people generally play same time each day.

The original complaint was they never got to play in daylight. They now get to play in 2 hours of daylight every day. Which I mentioned before is what a lot of NA get to play in if they work all day - 2 hours of daylight and then dusk/night effects. What they have currently really isn’t out of line.

I don’t think it’s fair tbh. I don’t think it’s fair that they only provided them with a toy either when we have a Darkness Toy and a Potion from the Darkmoon Faire.

If they gave us a Sunlight Potion, yeah I would agree. However, this is currently their ONLY method of having daylight.

1 Like

This is what they asked for…

I’m pretty certain a lot were asking for the Sunshine Potion to pair with the Inky Potion from the Darkmoon Faire.

They were asking to be able to play in the daytime.

Did the item from caverns of time not make it into the game on live - there was some sort of potion.

As far as I know, no. There are two daylight toys and I believe one of them is from CoT.

Which is a reasonable request to make.

And they have a toy that lets them play in daytime. It just doesn’t let them play in daytime constantly and since most NA don’t get to play in daytime constantly, I don’t see the issue.

The issue is that Blizzard isn’t offering them a controllable alternative. Blizzard should have the foresight to add a Sunshine Potion as well as these toys. If they want to make the toy the only avenue for folks to have then they need to make it reasonable and drop the CD to 2 hr to match the duration.

1 Like