TW Badge Daylight Toy Needs a Buff

So you work night shift ?

So buy a new monitor if your game is too dark at night. That is literally the problem then because there is enough lighting in the game for it never to be ‘pitch dark’.

My monitor is brand new. That is literally not the problem.

And until you have night vision issues, you have no room to talk.

This toy affects you in absolutely no way whatsoever and helps others who have vision problems, are Oceanic players, work third shift, etc.

You need to back away from this discussion. You’re seriously out of line.

5 Likes

So did you become oceanic to come in to pick a fight with me or were you always?

Monitors vary in brightness and if you are having problems seeing at night time in the game it isn’t the game.

Also, I have night vision issues but again - there is enough light in the game already at play level.

Flagging you as a troll because I still have too much faith in humanity to believe there’s someone this stupid and/or needlessly antagonistic.

10 Likes

It helps if you’d read everything before making a remark like that makes no sense.

It isn’t the brightness. You apparently have no idea how graphics work.

I highly doubt this is the truth. If it were, you’d have a modicum of understanding and you don’t. All you’ve done is insult and snap at everyone.

You aren’t everyone. Stop acting like it.

And once again… This doesn’t affect you at all.

5 Likes

As someone with night vision isssues I when I bought my last monitor I compared them side by side and picked a monitor that was capable of more brightness.

So you are seriously calling me a liar ??? Somewhat hypocritical isn’t that.

Does this clown realize most people are posting from work when they can’t play?

5 Likes

Pot, kettle.

7 Likes

And yet doesn’t fix the problem for everyone.

You.

Aren’t.

Everyone.

Doesn’t feel good when it’s done to you like you did it to others, does it?

I’m not the hypocrite here.

5 Likes

What time is it oceanic ? It is the night time. If they are at work now, they can play during their daytime.

If you are NA, and you are at work - then you work normal hours. So what’s the problem again.

Nah, I don’t care if you call me a liar at all. I just look at the source.

Way to just assume people’s schedules and how their lives work.

Not everyone is the same.

The better question is, what’s your problem?

5 Likes

You clearly don’t think this toy should be changed. Do you have a reason for this or do you just want to argue because you’re a dick?

I have a theory on which one it is.

EDIT: For whichever mod comes along to give me a forum vacation for that comment: am I wrong though? :thinking:

10 Likes

I don’t think every toy needs to have the same cooldown and that was the basis for the argument. That is the basis for the entire thread.

Tell me would people be complaining if the nighttime toy had the 24 hour cd with a 2 hour duration as well ? You better believe they still would be.

The disparity in the toys isn’t the issue.

Given that an entire region of players have practically been begging for something like this for actual years, I’d say enough people have a problem with it.

Adjusting the toy in a way that people can keep the buff up more often than not is perfectly acceptable.
Giving a potion with the same effect is also perfectly acceptable.

Simple things that can be easily adjusted to accommodate.

1 Like

Show me where anyone said every toy needs the same cooldown. Quote it for me. I dare you.

4 Likes

The implication in the opening post was just because the night time toy was like this the other should be as well.

Because they’re two very similar toys, the disparity makes no sense, the 24 hr cooldown was asinine to begin with, and the daylight toy adds a significant quality of life improvement to a whole subset of players.

You can figure it out too if you use your brain a little bit, cupcake. Let those cogs turn! I believe in you!

9 Likes

Because for whatever reason, Blizzard seems more willing to give nighttime altering items to players over daytime altering items, when both should be equally accessible.

Both toys serve the same purpose, but the cooldown on one is absurd in comparison to the other.

3 Likes