(TV) The Mandalorian

It was mentioned earlier in the EU, it’s just that now it’s officially established in Disney’s version.

Really enjoyed seeing Ahsoka again in this weeks episode. Part of me really wants a live action clone wars tv series but I’m also afraid of it being done badly.

He’s back! And he still a badass! This is why he is one the best bounty hunter in the galaxy.

1 Like

That’s because his name is Grogu :rofl:

Ep 6 was damn good. Twas nice seeing Boba turn up and kick some serious butt. And seeing baby Yoda in handcuffs was hilarious.

It’s a shame there’s only 2 eps to go until the end of the season. :sob:

Not to mention Dark Troopers. Anyone who played Dark forces knows what they are and those are phase 3 Dark Troopers

3 Likes

Ahsoka this and Ahsoka that. Why is no one pumped about Grand Admiral Thrawn?

1 Like

I know! I really hope we see him in season 3. Very curious to see what GMG is gonna do now that he’s got his donor back. And remember; the binging Palpatine back with cloning happened in the EU, before the prequels were made.

1 Like

The EU also gave Palpatine a Grandchild and introduced the Church of the Dark Side led by the Prophets of the Dark Side(led by Supreme Prophet Kadann) who used propaganda and prophecies to rule the Empire!

Supreme Prophet Kadann would be a good addition to Star Wars Canon as he could easily be Sidious or Vitiate(or both if Vitiate turns out to be Sidious in the December 9 Patch of SWTOR) in disguise just to shock everyone!

1 Like

I’m excited for Thrawn.

4 Likes

My first thought hearing his name brought up was “I wonder how many Star Wars lore nerds just creamed their pants.”

Grogu still causes problems for me … mainly because an important trading resource in a game I played a few decades back was “Grow Goo”, and the reference got permanently locked in my head.

Star wars Has a bright future ahead, can’t wait what they do with the obiwan and ahsoka series

1 Like

There is so much that was announced at Investor’s Day that my inner fanboy still can’t even process it all. From Obi-Wan and the Ahsoka series to Hayden Christensen returning as Darth Vader…

And let’s not forget the anime-inspired short stories coming out, and the Rogue Squadron movie set in its own era. UGH

1 Like

With how many shows Disney is making for Star Wars one wonders why other Franchises aren’t following in it’s footsteps…

Lucasfilm’s latest stunts should embolden companies to go all out in their franchises!

Bright future? idk if I believe that so long KK runs Lucas films. Mandalorian save her rear end. Ashsoka and Obi-wan could be good idk why Vader and Obi-Wan should have a rematch when Vader quoted this in new hope. “'I’ve been waiting for you, Obi-Wan. We meet again, at last. The circle is now complete. When I met you I was but the learner. Now, I am the master”. Rangers Of The New Republic idk. Andor no really wanted was asking for that since the character was kind of meh in Rogue one. The Acolyte its Weinstein’s girl so I expect its going be a failure, the Bad patch I know this going be a good one, Lando they already mess up his chapter in Solo unless they fix him right, Visions a Japanese anime? can’t beat that! Droids? I give a shot, Rogue Squadron I’ll give that a shot.

Vader having to improve like he did in his multiple battles with Darth Tyrannus should be no surprise!

It was not long after his final match with Darth Tyrannus that he had his Revenge of the Sith final battle against him with his claim that his powers have doubled since last they met!

How his powers have doubled(pretty much having him go from a Level 4 Fighter to the Level 8 that Nick Gillard the Stunt Coordinator claims he was at) following Anakin’s encounter with him and the Pikes in The Clone Wars’s Second to Last Season is beyond me yet they clearly did as he beat Darth Tyrannus!

Some of the fans are worry that they are breaking canon.

Not with Dave Filoni at the helm.

Dave Filoni and Favreau would commit murder before that happened.

1 Like

what a ending…I had feeling he was going to show up in the end.

2 Likes