TV Shows you think are overrated

I would like to know about any show(s) you think are overrated, I have my list:

South Park: I used to like it when I was younger, after going to college, I started to find it less and less funny. Maybe I’m too old for its humor but I look back at the early episodes and I cringe at them.

Walking Dead: It’s another zombie apocalypse setting, but with rednecks.

Primal: I find it too slow and boring to watch, it is just nonstop gore, blood, and yelling. It’s trying too hard to be mature to say “See, animation isn’t just for kids” when I think kids aged 11-15 would enjoy that more than adults.

SpongeBob: Same with South Park, it was a show I liked watching as a kid but grew out of it.

The Simpsons: Never liked it, I felt it was very pretentious and smug.

That’s all I can think of, what’s yours?

I would have to go with The Witcher.

Game of Thrones.

Primal is meant to be like Conan the Barbarian. All while telling a story with little to no spoken dialogue.

I would at least suggest the episode where Spear and Fang encounter the coven of witches in season 1. Or the episode with the infected sauropod. There’s more story in the later season but I’m just blabbering about season 1 episodes that do a little more.

Friends

The Goldbergs

Tried to watch both because I heard how “awesome” they were and I ended up wanting to hang myself instead.

Alf.
Dinosaurs.

1 Like

IIRCC, didn’t you stated you watch Game of Thrones and said you liked it? It might be a Mandela effect for me.

No. No I did not. I thought clips of the dragons were neat but that’s all I watched of it.

It felt like bad edge to me. Too dependent on shock value.

That scene where jason mamoa ripped a dudes tongue out through his throat tho was hot.

Stranger Things.
The Boys.
Various Crime Scene/Cop shows.
Ed Edd n’ Eddy
Ben 10
South Park
Big Bang Theory

Yes. True.

Underated.

*Friends is terrible
*Seinfeld is terrible
*Anything dealing with anyone from Jersey Shore is the worst