Tuskarr Training Dummy Toy "Was not found"

The icon is a “?”, after learning it, it is still just a “?” and when you attempt to use it, it says “The item is not found”.
Log into an alt, the item straight out does not show in the collection regardless of what filter used.

4 Likes

Same issue here.

2 Likes

Same here. (Similar). I got the red question mark icon. No tooltip on mouse hover. I right clicked it in my bags to use it. It doesn’t appear in my toy box UI. I also had trouble continuing with the quest that rewarded it. I would click to complete the quest but the dialogue would just close. I could reopen the dialogue and repeat. I did a reloadui and I was able to get the ? as a reward.

1 Like

I had this last week, and it functioned just fine. Just noticed its now showing me the same thing as you.

I wonder if it had some known exploit or was causing issues.

2 Likes

I had this problem and now it is gone from my toy book altogether

Mine’s still in my toy box, but it’s unusable. ? with ‘item not found’ alert. I’ve seen other ppl be able to place it. Not sure why blizz is just overlooking this.

I am experiencing the same issue.

i want to use it i did the quest for it

I too as well as countless people here have the same issue https://www.wowhead.com/item=199830/tuskarr-training-dummy#comments one person (Warcraftmyth) suggested the following may be the root cause :

“I think the toy is bugged because the Tuskar level 11 campaign A Lost Tribe and the Dragonscale level 13 A New Mystery are bugged. you finish the quest chain and then it flags you “False” for completing it, hence why you can’t use the toy because it was achieved through a quest Testing the Tuskarrsenal you are flagged false for. The credit does count towards your Friend of the Dragon Isles tho. the last tuskarr quest has 2 kill credits, so I’m assuming the chain itself is bugged on both. Please fix, Quest flags are super important for interactions with objects\npcs.”

Regardless PLEASE FIX!!

Same issue here 3/1/23. Please fix. =)