Tuskarr Fishing Holes, where's Grimtusk?

Taking this comment below from my previous A World Awoken post, would it be possible to request Tuskarr Fishing Holes be 3.5day rotation over 1 week? If the RNG is bad enough as it has been one hole just simply will not show up for 2+ months and it was never truly a realized issue until it was actively sought after.

5 Likes

Honestly after seeing several of the same type of issue with RNG would it even be possible to ‘soft cap’ the rng and be like okay totally random BUT if there’s 4 possible spawns it can’t go without being x spawn 6-8 times in a row? Seems like it would rectify MANY issues people have with the ‘hope and pray this one comes up this week!’ sentiment.

3 Likes

I am so glad someone made this post; I’m worried about the same thing! I need Grimtusk and Roaring Dragonspring. It would be amazing if Blizzard could adjust something so there is a set rotation with them or even something like having the fishing hole change every few days instead of only once a week.

I ground out Zaralek Caverns for the good boy! I would be so bummed if I couldn’t get him because I fell behind with my fishing :crazy_face:

4 Likes

I have not seen Grimtusk since before A World Awoken was put in game.

3 Likes