Tuskarr as AR

Just a plea for Tuskarr to be playable. They’d make the perfect AR for Pandaren. They’re both into food, praying to spirits, and family. Pretty sure they’ve got some Wild Gods they worship, which would mean another druid option (with a sea life/arctic theme!).

Seems like a waste with all the work that went into their new models, all those fancy mustaches going to waste. This is my very first character. He’s never been anything other than Night Elf. I would race swap in a heartbeat and have wanted to play as Tuskarr since Wotlk’s Kalu’ak.

15 Likes

The racials can be about making a soup that causes extreme lag in the area

17 Likes

That zone’s lag is a nightmare. I want to keep my hearth there till I’m maxed with the Tuskarr, but the lag makes it unbearable.

Call me a pessimist but I feel like Blizz wouldn’t let Tuskar be druids.

2 Likes

Drakonid first. They’re already discussing that possibility.

4 Likes

Maybe they not, but they definitely cracked open the door this expansion with the giant whale spirit that takes revered Tuskarr souls.

Terrible, and it wouldn’t surprise me. This is a game that still hasn’t added Ogres, a staple of the franchise lol

2 Likes

Your opinion, but hard disagree. Drakonid are a billion times better than lizard experiments that can’t fly.

1 Like

should of made tuskarr before dracthyr. they really need to quit coming up with stuff and use what they got murlocs,drakonoid,ogre,valkyr.

9 Likes

Polar bear form, walrus form, snow leopard form…yeti for boomkin? dunno.

Anyway, you have my support. All that protective blubber goes to waste if it isn’t an AR.

8 Likes

Yes
Hopefully we get Vrykul one day too.

2 Likes

I’m still mad that we got Kul Tiran instead of Drust. It was the perfect opportunity to make shorter Vrykul to fit through doors. Drust could’ve been the step in between Humans and Vrykul, there were already friendly Drust and it would’ve made more sense for druids.

3 Likes

So far I am loving the Dragonflight races.

Tuskarr, Gnolls, Centaur, Sethrak look alike (Starts with an R).

Yes to tuskarr please!

3 Likes

You kind of get that with the Kul Tiran druids though.
And also all the Vrykul fans would not have been satisfied with the Drust.
Not enough longboats, not enough mead, and not enough Valhalla.

2 Likes

I agree they should use what they have but I’d rather have tortollans over the ones u mentioned. Valkyr maybe but idk

jesus no, i like them, but the Vry-kuls, High Elves, Ogres, Nagas and many other races are been in the waiting room for too long.
Also the Alliance really need something cool since the kul tirans and machangomes are so unpopular (btw, i found funny that Blizzard said that fat human are a race)

1 Like

Bah, they had all of that! We see it in the quest where we fight the ghosts. :smiley:

They’re just Vrykul who moved. lol

1 Like

Dracthyr were unironically chosen so Blizzard can play more with the gender / non-binary stuff. That’s literally it.

2 Likes

Drakonid should’ve been the race over Dracthyr to begin with.

Weren’t Vrykuls introduced same time as Tuskarr? High Elves kind of already exist. Ogres I agree. I don’t see Naga ever being playable. They’re pure evil with a snake bottom; not sure Blizz is ever going to make a playable race like Naga or Centaur that don’t have two legs.

not the soup that is causing the lag

1 Like