Turn on the ability to upgrade Conquest Gear

Someone go wake up the guy who put on the conq boxes the other week … He can probably flick that switch real quick

Some Blue just made a post about Rated Solo update next week. But did not say anything about Upgrading Conquest gear.

1 Like

Blizz clarified everything in this post recently, thanks!

I’ve tested 2’s and 3’s the rating is locked and even when I win a game im unable to spend the honor for the relevant rank win I currently am.

1 Like

So you’re saying even when you play 2’s and 3’s, you still can’t upgrade your Conquest gear?

Dont bother. You win 10 matches and gain nothing, lose 1 and lose 20 rating. Blizzard has apparently recruited math majors from the special olympics to handle the rating system.

1 Like

Yes, it depends on MMR. If I’m 2200 and queuing with my 1400 buddy and it’s putting us into 1700 games then on losses I’ll go -24 but gain +0 on wins because I’m heavily favored.

This isn’t the most realistic scenario, but point gain (or loss) kind of swings around based on how much the system favors you in the particular matchup.

Still not working after todays restart

1 Like

dont forget to hit the stanky leg too

1 Like

I cry now.

awe my server is still not up and I was hyping myself hoping that this will be the day to upgrade alt gear lol

Is there an obvious minimum rating you need to upgrade gear? Or is it under-the-hood type stuff.

This is a lie I lost -57 points from one match cause my team mates were new. Then -42 points the next game. You most definitely lose points above 1700, a lot of points if your team MMR is low while yours is High. Which is causing more people to leave so their rating doesn’t tank.

He’s wrong you lose rating and a lot of it based on your MMR against team mates/other team MMR. Which only causes players to leave if they Que into bad MMR. Geee what sounds better 15min deserter or losing an hour worth of Queing. (which happened to me the first night so I started leaving)

We need to upgrade gear and they need to fix MMR and points from it. I’ll leave every game where my team is new cause not losing 50 points in 1 game when I can’t raise my rating. Since it takes me an hour to go up 50 rating due to MMR.

Right now Solo shuffle is a toxic grief fest. You get 5 wins the player with 0 wins leaves griefing you so you can’t get rating. You have a low personal MMR higher player leaves cause they can only loss rating. The list goes on…

Back on Topic let players upgrade their Gear from Solo shuffle.

1 Like

Still can’t upgrade gear from Solo shuffle yet it says.

2 Likes

Yep this so much! Just spent quite some time dealing with leavers to finally win a game above 1800 and now I still can’t upgrade!

2 Likes

Is the hotfix not live ? I sent in a bug report.

Idk also the rating system is pretty fail. It incentivizes leaving. Some matches you can’t gain points and only lose like 50 pts. I just won 2 games and lost -42 pts? Like… idk they gotta work on this and pts you get for MMR/Wins

Is the hotfix not live ? I sent in a bug report.

Only the rewards for the weekly vault and progress for the mount are currently working. Looks like they need to restart to get the gear rewards

2 Likes

So I went to the vault and it’s showing zero with 107 rounds played. So don’t think that is working either.

Yep, just played like 3 or 4 shuffles and have 2/3 boxes. :dracthyr_heart:

yeah it shows the unlocked boxes but still shows unranked and cant upgrade gear. Maybe we need to wait next week reset?