Turkey Bacon is better than Pork Bacon

Now, I LOVE Pork. I enjoy some Ham Steak, Pork Chops, and Pork Dumplings.

But for some reason, I really can’t enjoy pork bacon.
But I REALLY enjoy turkey bacon. It just tastes soo good! I found out it became a thing in the 90’s, hence why some people are surprised to learn that they are a thing. We need to make turkey bacon more popular than it is right now!

1 Like

19 Likes

I don’t know about that. Pork bacon isn’t the most healthy thing but whatever chemicals they put in Turkey bacon to make it taste like pork bacon can’t possibly be any better. I’ll stick with my original recipe pork bacon. BF can’t eat poultry anyways.

5 Likes

Turkey bacon tastes NOTHING like pork bacon. I tried both. I like the turkey one more.

[Turkey Bacon is better than Pork Bacon]

17 Likes

I’m reporting this as false information

14 Likes

Just curious, why can’t he eat birds? I didn’t realize a religious/vegetarian offshoot did that? Or is it like a dietary thing

Where I used to live there was a store that specialized in everything turkey! They sold turkey bacon, turkey jerky, turkey steaks, turkey salami, you name it! Good stuff! :turkey:

I imagine they must have a good sale during Thanksgiving week.

1 Like

COuld be a poultry allergy .

1 Like

I asked for a teriyaki burger once and got a turkey burger.

Almost died.

Luckily I had a drink to combat the dry nothingness.

2 Likes

Turkey bacon tastes weird to me.

I got a BLT with it by accident once and I ended up throwing it away.

2 Likes

Turkey Bacon tastes better than Pork Bacon… BLASPHEMY !!!

While I don’t enjoy turkey “bacon” it’s not a real issue if some people do for me. I don’t like it being called bacon or whatever food it’s being made to appear as. The same for any of the different meats and meat replacements.
I’m not sure when exactly people decided to stop naming new things instead labeling it as (turkey) (whatever)

1 Like

Oh baby I like me some American bacon. The stuff that comes from the tumtum and not the back. It’s so good.

1 Like

Try putting American bacon on an English/Irish bacon sandwich with extra sharp cheddar cheese.

2 Likes

Turkey bacon? GAG!

How dare you

1 Like

Nooooooooooo. IMHO pork bacon is better than turkey bacon.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure opinion on taste of food is nestled firmly in the subjective end of the spectrum lol.