Turalyon Vs Anduin For The Throne

I don’t have in-depth knowledge of WoW politics, but that is the way it was portrayed in BFA when all the Alliance leaders agreed to follow Anduin. It is also important to note that during that expansion, Tyrande and Genn defied him by taking their forces to get vengeance for the burning of the world tree instead and continuing with the main battle plan. So, it seems like that position doesn’t really hold much power.

2 Likes

Rarely has that decided who sits the throne when there is conflict, be it in fiction or reality.

Who said pants won’t be a thing?
We’re not scots!

1 Like

Did Pallyspice return from his sojourn in the Maw with Genocide Barbie already?

The Dracthyr

1 Like

They didn’t know pants existed till they met everyone else.

Same for trolls…

2 Likes

Is Turalyon the pot or the kettle?

Anduin would apologize for being so arrogant and walk to orgrimmar so he could be consoled by his boyfriend Baine. Ultimately he would join the horde and everyones lives would be worse for it. :stuck_out_tongue:

The pot. The poor, poor golden pot.

Do not disrespect our king.

1 Like

More likely to happen:

Anduin has no issue returning to the throne, and Turalyon is happy to return the seat of power.

The following months/years is where things get juicy. Anduin’s perspective on things has changed enough that Turalyon (and others) start to become skeptical of Anduin the more they watch and learn about him. He becomes a central figure in the struggle between the light and the void in the upcoming (inevitable) expansion featuring these two prominent cosmic powers.

1 Like

You don’t have a king. You have his wife and heir. And even then she rules with a Council. So the human king, unless his name is Varian, gets the roast.

We do. Velen had a thingy and we need him for it.

Then they add Katarina Presto, a new totally likable character who in no way has ties to the Defiant Sisterhood, spurned woodworkers who helped rebuild Stormwind and never got their back pay.

This… Is barely a question. Anduin will walk into Stormwind, claim the throne, and Turalyon won’t do a thing about it other than bow his head and utter, “Yes, my Lord.”

Anything short of that and Turalyon becomes persona non grata. Plus, why would Turalyon think that Anduin is incompetent just because he was absent for a bit? Varian literally forgot who he was and was still accepted as Stormwind’s King.

1 Like

In a surprise turn of events, it’ll be a redeemed Sylvanas! Even though that wouldn’t make any sense at all …

I WAS NOT AWARE HIGH KING SARRO HAD A WIFE! What human? WHAT?

1 Like

Given what her characters been through this would be the next logical move. “I serve no one.” What? Then again Tyrande trying to choke her to death is also a WTF contender.

Probably the one who didn’t want an arrow to the knee if they had to wear an iron mini skirt.

Because Turalyon is a zealot and a xenophobe who would be right at home in 40K?