Tuning announced

Where? In the pvp section, only sub was looked at.

Y’all gotta let go of the past. Retpocalypse was not out doing. It was orchestrated by the Bobby K. We are just the drivers while Blizzard is draining the cara y’all.

Rets are ok now, DH…. Come on man…. The bat never misses. It hits everyone.

I’m yet to see how this pans out but it seems like they do t want me to play my fistweaving monk. 1 less healer in Que. thank blizz guys!!!

Overall seems good.

Don’t really understand the caster mw nerfs.

Or why they buffed WW damage.

Doombrand being undispellable is going to be rough too.

Good in PvE and durability changes were probably meant for fistweaver.

2 set will still be good, but this will probably kill the 4 set which is already trash and now will be even worse.

I don’t know how BM works, will that 30% dire beast nerf in PVE not effect their PVP?

it does the dire best from the tier was doing around 20% over all of their dps. Decent nerf prob still not enough considering their damage doesn’t have any downtime or ramp down.

why are we nerfing healing specs?

4 Likes

I guess shadow priest is no longer a spec

5 Likes

Destro dont need much buff lo…if anything they need 30% dps nerf

Dh nerfed to unplayable as everyone wanted. Benching the dh

I know we tend to exaggerate and troll a lot on these forums, but this is legit some of the most off the wall, non logical tuning I’ve ever seen blizzard do.

I’m actually impressed how bad it is.

4 Likes

DH still going to be the best MDps in terms of raw damage (Rogues always best in terms of mechanics)

Maybe even better damage than Ele/Destro

Because as nutty as some damage was, rounds were lasting 3 minutes.

A bunch of top performing DPS just got nerfed, Healing likewise has to come down.

I still think Blizz needs to nerf at least a third of DPS classes’ burst so Healing can come down again. I don’t like it when health bars ping pong frantically during cd trades and then nobody can die until offensive CDs are back up

2 Likes

Dh was in a good spot.

No, it was overperforming in PvE and PVP. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

13 Likes

They aren’t even getting a flat nerf. And Fel barrage was the only big hitter that got nerfed, no?

I guess god mode can be considered a good spot.

1 Like

omg every single thread you are crying about DH nerfs which are perfectly justified. The funny part is you’re still going to be S tier. Please stop crying, it’s embarrassing.

3 Likes

Are the scary disc priests spamming smite on you and ruining your day?

Do healers need tuning? Of course! But you’re complaining about one of the worst set bonuses for pvp of all things.

1 Like