Tuning announced

disc got a blanket 3% damage and healing nerf

1 Like

Yeah this season is done for. These changes are completely backwards. Nourish 4 set is already weak as x unless it crits. Mastery nerf? Doesn’t surprise me. But leaving damage the way it is? LMFAO. Don’t worry this game will be dead in a few years.

6 Likes

3% wow

Did you see the rdru/mw changes?

Now I’m gonna have to try to get 2100 before reset, I really wanted to take it easy for the next 3 months and then go for it :angry:

Edit: Actually, think I’ll do the opposite and just stop queuing healer for a few months til my MMR is juiced up to 2200+ from inflation. -1 healer.

2 Likes

Most of us are Casting W T F is this. I have 3 casting MW as well as many others

a small mastery nerf for druid and mw getting absolutely obliterated in the defensive category?

wow rsham is saved! great changes mr blizzard. can’t wait for it to contribute up to a whole 1% of my healing done now.

Better do it now because all the challenger rival players every season are all up there. It’s already flooded in shuffle because damage is absurd right now.

You’d rather 3 dps killing you and never dying?

lol

1 Like

I legit don’t think I have ever lul’d so hard before about these changes.

2 Likes

I had a vid on stream of a fistweaver 1v3 DPS in BG’s. Those kinds of videos are more likely to get blizzards attention. They were pretty much unkillable while also cleaving down anything

Maybe the way to nerf fistweaving is to nerf fistweaving…

2 Likes

me and a rdruid spun like 7 people at waterworks in blitz for the entire duration of the match while 2 flags capped 1500 points
Did 38m healing over 6 minutes.

That MW 2pc nerf is basically a flat 10% nerf to all healing in 2s/3s since it’s up pretty much 100% of the time. The mana tea nerf is also a huge nerf to our mana

1 Like
  • Mastery: Harmony is now reduced by 15% in PvP combat.

You won’t see rdruids playing tree after this next set of changes. Tree is terrible anyways. So just wait you won’t see any one healing except the challenger rival players every season 1 occasional duelist.

This expansion has literally went upside down in 2 seasons. That’s wild. Nerfed crit damage , nerfed cc duration just for it to be more of a problem 1 season later…

3 Likes

Resto druid wasn’t killing anyone though. That’s the problem with fistweavers is they are a tank, DPS, and healer built into one with no cast bars or anything

1 Like

Then they should nerf fistweaver only but not casting mw. Again this is totally BS
For example if you select faeline stomp as a talent you get def cut in half. Simple.

2 Likes

Not sure why anyone is surprised that’s rdruid’s god-tier, make-people-immortal healing throughput got adjusted

4 Likes

We dont have enough heals so lets gut half of them. Beautiful thinking blizz. Good luck with the SS queue times lol.

4 Likes

We did? Must have missed it because nothing feels different still super easy to die and not enough damage.

Also, how is pres evo not getting a buff? Worst healer in the whole game for 2 seasons.

2 Likes