Tuning announced

Great nerfs for caster MW they were definitely plaguing the ladder!

5 Likes

Most of these don’t make sense lol.

They buffed ele 4pc? They buffed destro 4pc?

How come only MW got defensive buffs reverted and not WW. Also WW didn’t need 6% dmg in pvp (does need help in pve). I mean nerfing MW defensives hurts fistweaver more than castweaver at least I guess.

1 Like

Wait… ele got buffed? Youre kidding…

1 Like

They actually nerfed resto druid mastery. They must be listening to my ideas

1 Like

They all make total sense.
In

PVE

1 Like

quoted for convenience

11 Likes

I was going to do it but got distracted lol thank you sir.

1 Like

How did unholy assault not get touched? How did destro not see even minor nerfs let alone a 50% increase to their tier flame rift? Deva even more damage buffs continuing the trend of just buffing a specs damage until its unhealable to make it viable.

another 5% nothing nerf to sub rogue, Ele 4pc buffed for no reason, Blizzard is straight trolling at this point.

20 Likes

Every change they make shows how out of touch they are

17 Likes

I just hope MS replaces these developers because they look like they are high

2 Likes

good, caster mw is giga cringe

quietly delete this for me brotha man

3 Likes

no feral survivability buffs wtf

9 Likes

Why MW get all def nerfed ? Are they serious ? MW already squishy and now this. If this goes live not worth playing this god awful game.

7 Likes

What intrigues me is that DH certainly needed nerfs, but in my opinion, today, they are in a good spot. Returning to being A TIER at most.

While RETS after several nerfs from its rework is easily S tier always.

Mages need nerfs to their mobility and damage left alone they awsome surviability
Locks need damage nerfs
ELEs needs burst nerf
Enh doesn’t need buffs
UH-DK needs NERFS, not buffs

Just a few examples of how they are out of touch with reality

Caster meta all again

:dracthyr_lulmao:

4 Likes

LOL, yea and the felguard was nerfed.

****** Antoran Armaments now increases your Felguards damage by 10% (was 20%) in PvP Combat. ******

I don’t think I’ve seen a single demo lock all week in BGs and Blitz Brawl. But I guess it’s one of those arena nerfs. Hopefully they find a better way of balancing when blitz brawl goes live or this will be awful.

MWs are way too durable apparently. Lol. I am learning this for the first time today.

7 Likes

Not sure about PvP, but in pve I was watching Havoc mow down elite world bosses relatively easy. I’m pretty sure the nerfs were justified in PvE anyhow LOL.

15% now? Can I get a refund on 2pc? I want the Vers/Mas pieces instead…

:dracthyr_hehe_animated:

2 Likes