Tune In July 8 for a Shadowlands Update

Torghast also looks like a lot of fun and now that they removed the timer a few builds ago I am hoping it is such a success that they also change Mythic Plus in the future as well. Unless being played competitively a timer shouldn’t exist in Mythic + in my opinion. The main reason I do not ever set foot in them. More stress then FUN!

3 Likes

I’m sure the streamers will b e happy to see it.

I’d rather it be ready when it’s ready. If they don’t need to push it back to 2021 then they don’t need to push it back to 2021.

1 Like

Right?! Back in Legion he said in a livestream that warlocks were like gods and he cackled, we then got nerfed hard! I want to see what his lair looks like, having built on tears and battered fel hearts! A poster on the wall of him laughing and saying that would be cool too :rofl:

1 Like

Problem is people think pushing it back will make it ready.

Pushing bfa back a month, or even two or three wouldn’t have made a difference, the systems were broken and needed a full rework, even today it’s just bandaided together. Tying such powerful traits to random drops was never a good idea.

1 Like

If there are problems with Shadowlands they should push it back. It’s ready when it’s ready.

I would rather see it before next summer with how slow blizzard fixes problems.

1 Like

LMAO no they did not

1 Like

I want to know about the PF situation, after this, they can go back to work. Once I have no hope with the new expansion with borrowed power AGAIN.

1 Like

A 1 month delay is a surprisingly long time for those other voices to be heard over a completely unrelated video game update.

1 Like

PF situation?

If memory serves me it was because of the lack of testing of the fully implemented Azerite system. So had they put it all in way earlier in the testing process and yes maybe added on a bit of time. Maybe BFA would have turned out better.

1 Like

hopefully something doesn’t occur to get this canceled as well or even shadowlands itself canceled fingers crossed

It wasn’t lack of testing, Azerite gear was available from late alpha through release, it was out for MONTHS and people said it wouldn’t work for MONTHS

I am only going by my probably off memory of what I believe Ion said about it many moons ago. They didn’t plan for the system over the long term but it sort of worked over the short term.

Time must skip if we are to see what happens in the next 10 THOUSAND YEARS. oh wait. wrong line.

But, i wonder, if we do have a time skip, do we come back to find World of Starcraft? and we have our Shadowlands characters needing to fight the Zerglings or what ever Starcraft enemies?

1 Like

I certainly hope this includes buffs and changes to Guardian/Feral/Balance. These specs seem to be lagging behind in your decision making and unpruning focus.

1 Like

Wait so it was really delayed all this time so John Hight and Ion, found someone to clean their homes?

Druids need a lot of work in my opinion. There was a time when they were my favorite. Not so much anymore.

a time skip is not timetravels time skip means fast forward a few dozen decades

1 Like