Tuesday night. Multi-hour que

Where do I start complaining about this ridiculous que time? Blizzard says they did the math, and this wouldn’t happen again… Here we are on the FIRST TUESDAY after layering was removed with a MULTI HOUR QUE TIME.

1 Like

agree with you. why implement layers on certain realms only to remove them with no viable solution, recreating the same problems? its feels really stupid on blizzards part. its like there was no actual plan and we are back to how it was before.

why couldnt we just keep that 2nd layer for abit longer i do not understand

1 week later. 4.5 hour que. CAN WE PLEASE HAVE LAYERING BACK BLIZZARD

3 Likes

I ran a ZG at 330 with a guild commitment to run another at 8pm ST. Had to take my dog out for a walk after the work day and ZG before next run… ya know, basic human pet needs.

I plan on being away for 30 minutes, so I remote log to make sure I don’t get kicked in 30 minutes or less all to make it in time to play.

Well, it’s like Blizz knew I was getting up from my chair and behold I was just DCd in less than 20 minutes. Boom - 3 hour queue.

So Blizz, you’re telling me my options are:
A. Never get up from my chair and ultimately go against your “recommended behavior” of ya know, LIVING LIFE
B. Never log on.

And ah yes, C. Transfer my characters to a low/dead realm without my friends and familiar faces I’ve grown close with over the last year and just say bye?

Yes, the community will complain about the economy with layers, but at least people will be able to play. If you guys want to fix something, start with the botters that are likely in the thousands that make up this queue because Option B is calling out to me in every logical way.

1 Like

More people are staying home, more time for games, server population rises.
Que times rise.
People adapt by logging in earlier, remotely, 100s afk in cities not even playing.
Que times skyrocket.
Blizzard adds layering.
Insta ques.
People stop fearing que times and log out when they don’t play.
Server populations go down.
Business open up slightly.
Server populations go down slightly.
Blizzard “does the math”?
Blizzard takes away layers.
Que times.
Fear.
Que times skyrocket.

Yeah they really should just keep layering on, or at least make it something that kicks in at their discretion at peak hours, or maybe have it controlled in certain zones. I guess people will take advantage of the market with layers or whatever, but that can’t be worse than the thousands of bots and multiboxing Lotus farmers who already own the gold market anyway. I personally care much more about playing the game than preserving the economic purity of some stupid digital flower.

At the end of the day, as angry as some people get with layering, MORE people will continue to play the game with layering if it means no queue times than without and likewise, I am pretty sure less people will unsub with “layering” as their reason, as those with “queue times” as their reason.

mean while hillsbrad and hinterlands full of bots gg blizz. I spent like 15 min yesterday killing lvl 25 to 30 bots over and over ( would rez and eat mages ) all the while feeling bad for the players in q

midnight on friday… still a 20 minute que…

We need to post on Classic General… there is no tracking here, and we need to keep the layer conversation alive.