Trying to unlock Void Elves

Howdy, I am relatively new to retail, is there some magic trick to completing the final argus questline where you have to clear the invasion point and kill 5 elites that have 1 elite add and like 4 non-elite but with way more HP than me? Sounds like you need a full party on the exact same quest as you, but let’s be honest, I haven’t seen a single soul on Argus the entire time I’ve been there, so how exactly do you complete this? I’m certainly not going to ask 4 friends to spend days getting up to this point in the extremely long questline. Is there something I’m missing?

The best way to do it now if you don’t have a group is to outlevel the content. I’m not sure if they messed up legion scaling with the patch, but it should be doable at 50 with some gear. (At 60 it should be pretty easy.) Some of the invasion bosses are harder than others (with one or two nasty outliers) so try doing a different one if you’re having trouble.

1 Like

Oh, so take off time walking? I locked myself at 59 to make sure I see the quest (!) On the map while doing the prereqs. Turning off time walking will put them at a more reasonable scale?

Yes, it should. (And as long as you stay at 59 it should let you turn Chromie Time back on when you are done.)

1 Like

Thank you so much!!

I’ll also add that you can turn on “trivial quests” in the tracking menu (the small icon on the left of the zone name above the minimap) which will let you see quests you outlevel.

1 Like