Trying to get to Zandalar

I want to go to Zuldazar for a quest that I got in the Queen’s conservatory (have to go meditate there). Since I am Alliance, I apparently need to take a boat there (didn’t play BfA so googled that), but the admiral Jes-Tereth doesn’t give me any options.
Heard I might need to complete a war campaign, but I don’t know where to do that since no NPC on the boat gives me any relevant quests and I don’t have access to the war board.
Kind of stuck now, so if someone can help me would be appreciated, thank you.

Have you checked the heroes board for any BFA related quests.

Starting BfA isn’t on the Heroes Board. The breadcrumb to it is given by a guard next to the boards.

You have to do the opening quest for the BfA zones to get the War Campaign quests to show.

You may need to track Trivial Quests to get them to show.

2 Likes

Hmmm went to Stormwind Harbor and got no quests. I might’ve done the scenario during lvling process to 50. I seem to have explored some areas of Nazmir, but I don’t know how to get back there.
This is a bit confusing tbh, but thanks for the tips so far.

The ship’s wheel-man gives the option to go back if you did the quest to open it. Otherwise it’s the guy standing with the war table. He gives you the option to choose the next area to open.

2 Likes

Update: found it, seems I needed to do 2 quests to unlock the war campaign quest, which has let me go to Zuldazar via the Admiral.
Cheers

1 Like

Which 2 quests?

1 Like