Trying to get the High Peaks for Dragonscale rep is making me utterly dispise dragonflight

What an utter PITA

The really fun part is clipping the terrain and DCing

2 Likes

Or you are just bad.

3 Likes

It’s easy, point mouse up and burn vigor on ascend. You’ll gain thrill of the skies as you do so. Angle downward to Regen. Rinse and repeat.

1 Like

point camera up and ascend. it’s quite literally one of the easiest things in the expansion

1 Like

Landing on a tiny spot so you can dismount and click the banner is one of the easiest things in the game? Do you even know what I’m talking about?

5 Likes

Bellular explains it well in this video. I hope this helps.

1 Like

No, the flying simple. Trying to land on a tiny spot on a peak to click the banner, not so much

5 Likes

I do wish we could get our Dragons to hover a bit!

5 Likes

So, you have this achievement, do you?

Dragonscale Expedition: The Highest Peaks - Achievement - World of Warcraft (wowhead.com)

Yes. You aim the camera at where you want to land and fly straight at it. If you miss, turn around and try again

And yes, I do, in fact, have that achievement

2 Likes

Zoom out to max range and center your dragon on it and press 1.
:dracthyr_shrug:

1 Like

Good for you. Now imagine if you’d just said that to begin with to be helpful instead of just being a jerk to someone that was obviously frustrated?

4 Likes

Who are you talking to? If you think me just making the simple statement that it’s one of the easiest things in the game is being a jerk then I’d really hate to see how you respond to people actually being mean

1 Like

Nah nah, you get up above it right and aim up to slow way down then aim back down to a neutral flat pace and then do a gentle float right onto it like a boss.

2 Likes

It could be a lot easier to land on the top of the cliffs for the flags. Some cliffs give you lots of room to land, some allow for only a very tiny margin of error.

It feels like the degree of difficulty is unintended, so hopefully it’ll be touched up a bit soon.

2 Likes