Trying to do the math

So how much is a gold coaching session? Lets say an arms warrior from 1600 - 1800?

I’m legit trying to figure out how much people are spending on boosts if they had to buy tokens to fund these “coaching sessions for gold only”.

From what I can tell online a token is going for like 134k gold and it’s $20 a token.

make up some random number.

true I’m sure it varies from server to server and whatever, and really these “gold boosts” are more than likely RMT, but I’m just curious.

doesnt really vary server to server, i just make up some rando number so like 16-18 probs like 475k or sometimes 600k depends how u feel. it sounds like overpricing but in reality it isnt. considering u have to look at time, effort, and fighting other carries.

Well they are profitable so they are still there everyday

not all gold boosts are rmt related. at least mine are not.

Thanks, so just using the 475k they are paying $80ish on tokens… interesting.

I really thought tokens were selling for much higher that’s why i was like dang you only get less than 150kg for a token.

when you look at 475k it isnt them paying 80 bucks on tokens. maybe they did but most of the time the people that want a boost have the gold on them already maybe by professions or selling items on ah. and yeah token inflation is going up mainly because of boosters

No your right, I’m oversimplifying it.

1600 to 1800 in 2s i do for 700k. But thats just me
People dont usually pay that much for 200cr but you get what you pay for kind of thing

I’ll never have 600k gold so looks like I’ll be getting my rating the old fashioned way. Got rival on a squishy monk so hopefully I’ll be able to push duelist or glad on this BM hunter I’m leveling for S2 to run with a feral into all the lock / mage teams

Is a happy ending included in the service?

If you run with an Rdru/Holy priest pretty sure you can hit duelist pretty smoothly since one of you can stun every trap IMO, you’ll get it DW