Trust Lvl 3? What am I missing?

I don’t really know :frowning:

It’s “for good”, for now. I guess the forum technicians are looking into setting up a forgiveness system, wherein if you go a certain length of time with good behavior the flags against your account will be scrubbed. They have not implemented any such system yet, though.

1 Like

Of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 500 topics

Would guess it is that. You went from 10k posts viewed to 20k in…6 hours. :thinking:

I don’t think they intended people to read 2 posts per second in the mega threads like “High-Elves” and move up in Trust Levels.

this is what I read in the Syntax and feature section on the main page

I don’t think thats my issue.

Hmm. I got silenced once. Guess it’s time to be baaaaad!

TBH, I can’t even figure out my trust level. I’ve got the whole.json page pulled up, and it’s just a bunch of mumbo jumbo to me lol. There’s true to the left of each trust level but false later on in the string.

You’re level 3 - Yellöwböze. I’d suggest trying to link a gif to be sure.

omg. I’m a good boy, and I didn’t even know it!

I see mention that it can take up to a few days for it to upgrade also.

1 Like

I’m an internet scrub. The gif I posted above requires a play button. Where do you get super cool gifs that just play themselves??

You posted a video, not a gif. Different formats.

Oh haha. I get it!

2 Likes

Just copy the link and post it and the gif should work. I’d just do a search for a website that hosts gifs.

Now I feel silly! It was that simple haha

Thank you so much for the help!!

2 Likes

You’re not trust level 3 because you’re undead. Can never trust an undead.

The easiest way to see if you’re lv 3 is check forums main page and see if you can see the secret Lounge forum… I rarely scroll down so I missed it for over a month. :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Y’all know where I can go to find out how many posts I’ve read?

I am actually curious.