Trust Lvl 3? What am I missing?

Go to your summary, then on your address bar after your realm name type .json, then hit alt+f1 and type trust_level in the search bar

Go to your profile page and after the url in the address bar type .json

scroll down to the bottom and within all the coding you will see 3 “papagraphs” one for each trust level - it will either say “true” or “false” next to each one.

I don’t really know :frowning:

It’s “for good”, for now. I guess the forum technicians are looking into setting up a forgiveness system, wherein if you go a certain length of time with good behavior the flags against your account will be scrubbed. They have not implemented any such system yet, though.

1 Like

Of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 500 topics

Would guess it is that. You went from 10k posts viewed to 20k in…6 hours. :thinking:

I don’t think they intended people to read 2 posts per second in the mega threads like “High-Elves” and move up in Trust Levels.

this is what I read in the Syntax and feature section on the main page

I don’t think thats my issue.

Hmm. I got silenced once. Guess it’s time to be baaaaad!

TBH, I can’t even figure out my trust level. I’ve got the whole.json page pulled up, and it’s just a bunch of mumbo jumbo to me lol. There’s true to the left of each trust level but false later on in the string.

You’re level 3 - Yellöwböze. I’d suggest trying to link a gif to be sure.

omg. I’m a good boy, and I didn’t even know it!

I see mention that it can take up to a few days for it to upgrade also.

1 Like

I’m an internet scrub. The gif I posted above requires a play button. Where do you get super cool gifs that just play themselves??

You posted a video, not a gif. Different formats.

Oh haha. I get it!

2 Likes

Just copy the link and post it and the gif should work. I’d just do a search for a website that hosts gifs.

Now I feel silly! It was that simple haha

Thank you so much for the help!!

2 Likes

You’re not trust level 3 because you’re undead. Can never trust an undead.

The easiest way to see if you’re lv 3 is check forums main page and see if you can see the secret Lounge forum… I rarely scroll down so I missed it for over a month. :joy::joy::joy: